• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best video game system

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I've got to say the Xbox is definitely the best console available; it can play SNES games, it can play Nintendo 64 games, it can play Playstation games...and just about any other system previously released. You can more or less get the PlayStation 2 to do some of those things, but it costs a good deal more and is a little trickier.

Not to mention the online gaming is supported far more than the other two current generation consoles (though the Playstation 2's isn't bad - but the GameCube's is non-existant).

PS2 was so good I sold mine and bought an XBOX
Online play is more reliable, graphics are cleaner, faster load times

i think it depends on what your into...you like the mario titles, grab a game cube, you like rpg, go get ps2, if you like the best graphics and first person shooters then get x box, but by best system ever you have to say the orig. nes it changed the whole perspective on video games, and how they're used today

i thought Nintendo 64 was awesome with the game Goldeneye , had much fun with that.
Also Snes is still very cool but talking about these new consoles i think PS3 will be best , don hate me its just my opinion

americanharley said:
Hard to choose one, each system brings something different to the table.

I agree.
In my opinion, specs matter little, as long as the games are good.
I myself like to play on Xbox, PS2, Neo Geo, and PC, it all depends on my mood.

Of the current generation of options for video games I have to choose the PC (especially when its optimized for gaming). Since there are emulators for most of the gaming consoles that have been built and for several public domain arcade games it gives the biggest selection of games to play. Though I still enjoy my atari console for some of the classic game I have on it.

best game system is still PC, because you have a comfortable mouse and keyboard and a high quality picture with high solution.

Ok it's also a matter of gender. Girls like to play games like Super Mario imho, dunno why. So they prefer consoles.

The PC sucks as a "game system." It might be good in certain situations... but not a good all-around gaming solution.

My personal favorite is still the PS2.

SNES and Atari 2600 are on my all-time list. Sega is not far behind.