• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best TV News Anchor

My biggest problem with news anchors is that for decades now they have been mostly talking heads instead of actual journalist.

It doesn't help that it seems every other one gets in a scandal nowadays.

georges

Staff member
Jackie Guerrido for me, nice tits and nice ass, can be compared to Sienna West who she looks like a little bit

Ron Burgundy. He IS, the anchorman.

So he has a man power.

Megyn Kelly from FOX News!

It seems that America has the best tv anchors...

megyn-kelly-nude.jpg

(Megyn Kelly, the Fox babe)

My biggest problem with news anchors is that for decades now they have been mostly talking heads instead of actual journalist.

It doesn't help that it seems every other one gets in a scandal nowadays.

Competition is fierce nowadays and tv stations need the audience.

Jackie Guerrido for me, nice tits and nice ass, can be compared to Sienna West who she looks like a little bit

Nice tits and nice ass...

Those are the sine qua non if you want to be a TV anchor.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
She looks like she did that on purpose too! :lovecoupl

Oh yes she does. The smirk on her face says way more then the way she opened her legs.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Walter Cronkite

/thread

I took the question the same as you. When I think of "best", I generally don't think about some second runner-up in the Miss Universe pageant, who (only) knows how to read from a cue card or teleprompter.

These days, what with all the major networks scripting (left wing or right wing) stories and skewing presentations so that they have the desired message, who can you honestly pick? Maybe someone from BBC or Al Jazeera? :dunno: To keep myself from getting any dumber than I already am, I pretty much just watch the financial channels for news now. But Bloomberg has tilted hard to the left over the past couple of years and Fox Business News has always had a right wing slant to their business news stories. So I guess I'll go with Bill Griffeth from CNBC. I met him back in the day, when he and Sue Herrera were with FNN out in California. He's recently stepped back at CNBC and I'm not sure if he's still an "anchor", but he's legit. So yeah, I'll go with Bill.

Most of the people I see in this thread are just spokesmodels who can (somewhat) read. Once upon a time, I might have said Maria Bartiromo. But with the revelation that she was giving blowjobs at 20,000 feet to a bank executive she was interviewing, she dropped off the list. She's not an anchor (anymore), but Sara Eisen doesn't make the list either. Why? Well, there's this...

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
^

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo canard!

Done because of attention.

No one seems to know (or want to discuss) what that was all about. CNBC used to have a tranny from All Things D on (Ina Fried, really Ian Fried), so maybe this was Bloomberg's way of finding some politically correct competition? :dunno: Since she got bounced out of Bloomberg anyway (or left for CNBC, if you'd rather believe her side of it), I figured the one person at Bloomberg who I used to email back & forth with would spill the beans. After asking him three or four times, he finally said, "Can't touch that one." Only thing I could say was, "Don't blame you... I wouldn't touch her either." And that ended our email exchanges. Real shame too, since he was a car guy - one of the few still at Bloomberg.

It's unfortunate that "news" is more about entertainment these days than following the old New York Times motto of "All the news that's fit to print."
Hell, even the New York Times doesn't follow that motto anymore. :(