• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best TV News Anchor

People often critiziced tv anchors, they say that most of them are uncivilized people with amusing opinions.

I will not comment on that argument, but I know one thing:

TV anchors main feature is their appearance.

Martha-MacCaullum.jpg

MarthaMacCallum5.jpg

(Martha MacCallum)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
You didn't say best looking. You said best.

You get a "Ditto!" and a "Harrumph!" for that, sir. I had no idea it was a Best News Cooze thread.

Shannon Bream dazzles, doesn't she? There isn't a story chocked full of enough tragedy to even tilt her tiara.

shannon-bream-fox-reporter-3.jpg

"The mutilated bodies of 4 children were found
in the bathroom of an Indiana Walmart today..."

Things are going ok with miss oye loca. Nothing spectacular because she seems to want to move in and I still like going to strip joints. And an ex popped back into the picture.

Things are going ok with miss oye loca. Nothing spectacular because she seems to want to move in and I still like going to strip joints. And an ex popped back into the picture.

Your ex is still hovering, huh? I remember you mentioning that.

As an old Catholic School boy I've always had a thing for Latinas. I actually got into Asian women looking for Latinas at massage parlors but they were all Asians at the places here. I got the Yellow Fever at 16 administered by a Korean lady that had a perm who was about 50. Since I was still a minor she really planted her fangs into my innocent wiener. I'd rather be molested by her than that confused rummy Father Brelsford.

Another reason I am not wanting a relationship with the latina. She is a lawyer and young and wants to talk shop all the time. She is in that phase where her career is new and exciting and I can't wait to retire. The days of crawling out of bed at 3 a.m. to spring some drunk or a guy that beat the shit out of his wife has lost its luster.

I'm gonna retire in the Dominican John McAfee style.

Another reason I am not wanting a relationship with the latina. She is a lawyer and young and wants to talk shop all the time. She is in that phase where her career is new and exciting and I can't wait to retire. The days of crawling out of bed at 3 a.m. to spring some drunk or a guy that beat the shit out of his wife has lost its luster.

I like nurturing supportive ladies better than career climbers. I want a lady's career to be climbing on my dong.

I went out with this Chinese gal who stretched out the word career to 5, 6 syllables on a good day. "My ca-ree-ee-ee-eer..."

Deepcover

Closed Account

Did you @ least hit it?

Can I sneak a weather lady in this thread if she's this hot?

Maria-Molina-legs-crossed-600x516_zps49b51ae5.jpg

Of course, weather lady is also a tv anchor.

Maria Molina

Cotdam I love latinas

"North America has always been obsessed with other cultures.
In the eighties and nineties they started liking the Latina culture because Enrique Iqlesias, Jennifer Lopez etc. were very popular"

(Yahoo answers)

You didn't say best looking. You said best.

I guess this is the same lapse in language that occurs when you refer to women as bitches when you mean to say Tigresses (whatever the fuck that means).

I was trying to be funny and as always I failed.

Well, you said that Mr. Cronkite was a good tv anchor and I believe it.

Bitch = Naaras, Naaras = Female sided

Jedediah Bila

Too bad she's a libertarian...I always felt she was more of a centre right person. Plus I like her name cause it's biblical...View attachment 420873

She is a good looking women and...the most important thing is that she is not a conservative! (wtf)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Ron Burgundy. He IS, the anchorman.