• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best sex tape???

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
If you're recording it you obviously want somebody to see it sometime.

If I was filming me and Jessica Alba fucking it would be for a couple reasons!

1.) I would need proof.
2.) To make a shit load of money!
3.) ...I guess I only need 2 reasons!

He said "themselves" I was just expanding it slightly and also adding my own opinion.

Do you know celebrities? Did they tell you their masterplan of releasing their sex tapes? Sorry I didn't realise. I must be wrong.

Tell Paris Hilton/Pamela Anderson/Keeley/Abi Titmuss and all those others "hello" from Dave Rhino next time you meet up with them for dinner or whatever.

No,I don't know any celebreties and I have no urge to know any of them. Think about if for second. You don't think it's a bit strange that a month before Paris Hilton's Simple Life show came out there was a sex tape released? Publicity Stunt and nothing more. Pam Anderson? Another publicity stunt? Who the fuck are Abi Titmuss and Keeley?

If you don't want it to be seen at some point in time then don't record it.

By recording it you are running the risk of it being seen at some point. I do find it a bit conveniant the release dates of some of the tapes, however feel that most people wouldn't want to be seen in an intimate situation however much attention they are going to gain from it. As the tape will live with them forever.

Who the fuck are Abi Titmuss and Keeley?

Abi and Keeley are UK celebs.

Keeley became known as a page 3 model.

Whilst Abi gained public attention when she sttod by then boyfriend John Leslie (TV presenter) when he was accused of a crime (can't remember what). He was later cleared, then a few months later a tape came out which was filmed by John and featured Abi and another female.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
tom sizemore is funny and entertaining. Paris Hilton is good except for that scene where rick tries to eat her out. what an asshole. he has no idea what hes doing with that girl. im waiting on the pam and tommy one still.

The Hilton tape is pretty good. I just wish the quality was better.

how bout that R Kelly tape? lol i wanna piss on you, piss on you, yes i do, ill pee on you

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i just watched the pam and tommy one yesterday with my wife. it was a disappointing. not that great, one cumshot, 2 or 3 sex excerpts (notice i didnt call them scenes, they are all incomplete). the highlights are her blowjobs but they are short lived and there is not cum shots or nothing. its a shame because she was pretty good at it. the whole movie was just them in some ridiculous space wedding and then going camping and being beavis and butthead.

eh. so far paris and tom sizemore are the best.

paris hiltons...not because i find her atractiv, but that i have seen her naked somehow makes me happy

I'm still fond of Pammy & Tommy Lee, the rest them are just dull, although Severina Whatshername's was pretty hot.

Isn't there a Britney tape?