• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Salad You Can Get From A Drive-Thru After 10PM At Night

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
That's right, I said salad. Need some veggies to loosen up the undigested meat so I can send it all downstream and into the ocean. Any suggestions?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Drag your lazy ass out of the car and into a supermarket. Plenty of nice fresh salads there boxed and ready to eat.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
That's right, I said salad. Need some veggies to loosen up the undigested meat so I can send it all downstream and into the ocean. Any suggestions?

Pick up a bottle of castor oil the next time you're at the pharmacy, it'll get your business moving.

Wendy's is open after 10pm in most places I think. Try out their Apple pecan grilled chicken salad. I don't know about it's colon-clearing properties but it tastes really good.

Jt9xeWq.jpg

And if that fails, though not a salad, may I suggest this recourse.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I haven't been to Jack in the Box in ages, but I think I recall they had some good salads.

Schlotzsky's had some good salads. I just can't remember if they're open after 10:00PM and whether they have a Drive-Thru. I think probably some do have a Drive-Thru.

bobjustbob

Okay, I've figured out the real story. Dino was driving down the road. Slowing down to ask strangers."Where can I a tossed salad." His license plate gets reported. "Well, you see, your honor..."

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I couldn't find that salad last night so I threw a buncha Tabasco Sauce on some Stouffer's Salisbury Steak. It didn't produce the firm, healthy logs I was wanting to extract but it did irritate my system enough that I was peeing gravy outta my butt something awful which was good.

bobjustbob

He can find hookers. He can get weed. But he can't find a fucking salad in California.

bobjustbob

Sucked down some delicious Taco Bell yummies after visiting an account. A mile into my drive home I see a Hardee's under construction. First one to come to NJ. Made me feel moisture down there. The next closest is in Delaware.

hey dino i bet you would be a lot of fun to spend a weekend with. can i callyou next time im in your neck of the woods?