• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who has the prettiest pussy?

So meaty ;)

Attachments

• lea-m0247.jpg
    lea-m0247.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 249
  • lea-m0248.jpg
    lea-m0248.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 244
  • lea-m0249.jpg
    lea-m0249.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 242
Re: Who has the prettiest pussy?

Deep-What really confuses me is when I see a "No Scooter Riding" sign. I become both dissalusioned and sad.

After very careful reconsideration, I have come to the conclusion that Sofia Gucci's pussy is definetly be the one I would most like to eat. Sarah Jessie's come's in a close second.

All external parts of the female body and its curves have had great amount of praise through out history. Save the intimate part that is. Now things are different.
Like other aspects of one's body I think that a properly kept, shaved and cleaned pussy also has great beauty within it. Once after doing some random search I came across one such piece of art that I cannot admire it enough. It has changed by whole perspective on vaginas for the rest of my life. This attached photo of a pussy is such that after experiencing its penetrating elegance, beauty, that incredible smoothness and gentleness I agree that vaginas have beauty intrinsic attribute of beauty also just like other parts of the women's body.

What do you think about this photo? Why are so less people discussing beauty of vaginas nowdays anyway?

The different vaginas that I have seen I have found to be disgusting since most are not shaved and they look unkept, more like a person having long nails or untidy hair, it just looks untidy. Tidy vaginas though have also been encountered and I would like to know if someone here has any more pictures of such tidy, elegant, beautiful, cute, splendid vaginas.

Attachments

• tumblr_md3ck6VpiE1qg6v7vo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_md3ck6VpiE1qg6v7vo1_400.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 97