• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best position for deepest vaginal penetration?

Hey gals (and guys, I guess...)

Just wondering what position you and your partner have found to give you the deepest vaginal penetration possible. The girl I'm with right now love it when I'm tickling her cervix with my manhood, and likes it deep -- the deeper, the better. I've found that her straddling me cowgirl while I lie on a bench, and me standing and pumping her while she's on her back on the side of the bed with her butt up as high as it can go work best. Anybody else have good deep penetration positions?

Missionary, with her legs up to her chest, and you above, coming down and curving in, will typically get the deepest penetration for most lovers. Just also know it's the best chance for a baby too. ;)

In all honesty, I'm sub-7" long, so I've never hit my wife's cervix AFAICT. We were trying for a baby once, and her gyno and my urologist agreed it was most ideal. My wife also agrees I go the deepest in that position. But it may vary between lovers.

I can only speak from personal experience, but doggy style usually allows for deeper, more intense penetration.

I can only speak from personal experience, but doggy style usually allows for deeper, more intense penetration.

Post girls I've been with agree: doggystyle. Also good is missionary, but with the girl's legs spread horizontal almost into a split. I dunno what that's called but you get some good penetration that way. Works best for me when the girl has a pillow or two under her ass.

Her sitting on the edge of a sink....counter, whatever.

Legs spread while she is slightly leaning back. If you want to - and are able to - pick her up and have her wraps her legs around you and her arms around your neck...

Wow - deepest I have ever gotten.

Missionary or doggystyle but it still will depend on the exact posture of the woman in either position.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
i have a feeling like people say doggy cause thats what they like, missing the point. i sure like doggy more as well but for deepest vaginal penetration legs up missionary as prof said.

Butterfly off the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders.

Illustration (though our bed is high enough that I don't need to kneel):
http://www.sexinfo101.com/deepimpact.shtml

One of my favorite positions. The only problem with it is that when I really start to hammer her hard, the bed starts sliding away from me :rolleyes:

YES! Good one :)

Fortunately, my bed is propped into the corner, so I don't have to worry about it moving... Then I just have to worry about the neighbors complaining!

Doggy.
PS: I wonder if there was a scientific research to prove it.