• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best places to meet single women...

Gym is great. You can also check out their butts before hand too. ;)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
What about Canadia? I'm sure Plasma Twat and STDiva wouldn't mind playing board games with you. :)

yep. hence, vancouver.

im very serious about locating over there. or somewhere near there.

hear its expensive though. and i dont know much about the place.

We figure an abortion clinic is a good place to meet loose women. Why else would they be there unless they like to fuck? - Jay

i dont want to be presumptuous, but im not sure if stepping foot in a gym is an option for some members...

I second that. Tried the gym route but, really, can a 5'6" guy who's all skin and bones compete with the 6'2" bodybuilders? :dunno:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
A farmers market or some kind of organic foods grocery store, you meet some pretty cool single ladies at those.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Find a cafe outside a clothes shop (preferrably lingerie).
Sit outside said cafe with a coffee and invite girls leaving shop to join you.

one thing that will help (trust me i used to do it) is to go to an atm and find a receipt with the highest amount of money in the account. then when you meet a girl, give her your number and write it on the back of the slip. shes bound to look.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Late night @ a Supermarket.

I met one of my Ex's in a ShopRite @ 11 pm on a saturday night in the frozen food aisle, during a conversation over Stouffer's French Bread Pizza.

True story.

I met one of my Ex's in a ShopRite @ 11 pm on a saturday night in the frozen food aisle, during a conversation over Stouffer's French Bread Pizza.

True story.

I met a chick and was seeing her for a while after we shot the shit at like midnight in the parking lot of Walmart. She was a tad chunky but definitely decent looking, and she was a suburbanite upper middle-class broad too so it was cool while it lasted.

one thing that will help (trust me i used to do it) is to go to an atm and find a receipt with the highest amount of money in the account. then when you meet a girl, give her your number and write it on the back of the slip. shes bound to look.

Great idea! I just got some insurance money in my account, let's say it's five figures, but now I got to look for the receipt....

But seriously, ladies, does a 5'6" skin and bones guy have a chance with you all? :dunno:

And would you leave that same 5'6" guy for the first smooth talking body builder?

True story.

:joint:

I followed a little Filipino woman around in there yesterday and she hid in the bathroom. I blame Target.

:rofl2: now THAT i wish i couldve seen... i sure hope you didnt have your rape face on, because that might have hurt your chances