• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best places to meet single women...

Where are the best places to meet single women?

What places are the most romantic, easy going, or fun for a single to meet someone new?

Do you have a place you fantasize about being "picked up" in?

Bars and clubs do not count in this thread.

in all honesty... target.

Sexaholics Anonymous meetings. :D

Where are the best places to meet single women?

What places are the most romantic, easy going, or fun for a single to meet someone new?

Do you have a place you fantasize about being "picked up" in?

Bars and clubs do not count in this thread.

Bars and clubs :D
But besides these... Anywhere you want, the park, the grocery store, a restaurant.
Hell I met my wife during a quiz. ;)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Outside.

On line in chat ... Off line everywhere

419611_124218171034514_1625573095_n.jpg

Last edited:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Gyms. Coffee shops. While out shopping. Book stores.

Reasons:

Gyms: In girls magazines, the top places recommended for women to go to meet guys are mentioned, and gyms are one of those places. So if girls are going to gyms to meet guys, why not go to the gym to meet the girls that are going there to meet the guys?

Coffee Shops: It's low key. If you happen to actually meet a girl there, give her your number by writing it in her phone under the name, "Coffee Guy." Or something like that. She'll think it's cute.

While out shopping: Uhh... well, there's lots of girls. Girls love to shop. Just don't try picking up girls at lingerie shops.

Book stores: Same as coffee shops, it's low key. If you spot a girl you're interested in, you can try moving in by peeking at what books she's looking at and start up a conversation that way.

Some other suggestions...

Art exhibits
Museums
Uhhh.... yeah, that's all I got.

Gyms. Coffee shops. While out shopping. Book stores.

Reasons:

Gyms: In girls magazines, the top places recommended for women to go to meet guys are mentioned, and gyms are one of those places. So if girls are going to gyms to meet guys, why not go to the gym to meet the girls that are going there to meet the guys?
Some other suggestions...

Art exhibits
Museums
Uhhh.... yeah, that's all I got.

i have a smith machine, treadmill, heavy bag, and free weights... in my basement :facepalm:

i went to a fundraising event that hanson was playing at, and it was probably the best thing ever. those girls may have been 12 when mmmbop came out, but theyre all grown up now.