• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Peter North Scene?

I remember a couple older scenes with a hot little blonde. She blows him in a car and says something like "thats a lot of fucking cum" after he busts. I remember another scene with her fucking him as well. She's super into it and giggles and smiles a lot. I would really love to know her name and the videos name, I had it on vhs but lost it somehow. THanks guys

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
the 6th scene of "Silver Screen Confidential", with Jenna Jameson
6> Jenna & Peter North. On bed. Touching. Kissing. Topless. Titty suck-
ing. Eats her. No hands BJ. Screwing her from behind, side ways.
Open mouth facial. BJ clean off.

awesome!

I would love to see a compilation with all the women that sucked and stroked peter north off--onto their own faces--into their own mouths--with no help from him!! There is nothing more erotic than women pumping out all that jizz. One of my favorites was with samantha strong--all she could do was giggle because it wouldn't stop erupting. Somebody please make this video!!!!!!

Hi. I am looking for one special scene where peter is laying on a rug, i think. This beautiful girl gives him one of the best blowjobs i have ever seen. This was her first scene in a movie, and she says "party doller gogo, aha" or something like that all the time. This is my favorit, but i cant seem too find it, or find the name on the girl. Anyone hwo can help me with that??

This is Jeanna Fine, and the movie is Party Doll A Go- Go!

He has two more scenes in this movie with Bionca and Tianna, both also strong cumshots.

I would love to see a compilation with all the women that sucked and stroked peter north off--onto their own faces--into their own mouths--with no help from him!! There is nothing more erotic than women pumping out all that jizz. One of my favorites was with samantha strong--all she could do was giggle because it wouldn't stop erupting. Somebody please make this video!!!!!!

http://tgp.dvdbox.com/galleries/9/3398/4/tgp.php?adv_id=16351&origin=tgp&type_id=4&category_id=16&site_id=1

i'd like to know in which video peter has a boobjob, blowjob and fucks a girl with brown hair and large breast in the kitchen...

Ummm...... either with Jenna Jameson in Priceless (just typing that makes me hard) - it's just the perfect scene for me, Jenna looks and fucks amazing, there's part of me that can't stop staring at Peter's cock, and everything they do just looks awesome. Jenna having her orgasm pushes me near to the edge, and the titty finishing always makes me spill my load.

Or there is one with Chasey where he's obviously meant to cum on her belly but being Peter lots goes up to her tits and nearly face too. It was the first scene I saw Chasey in and fell for her instantly, especially her face down in the pillow while North ploughs her wildly from behind.

Mine is definitely in North Pole #1 with Pete and Anita Blond. Anita has her hair dyed black and she's super tan. She looks so sexy. Pete bangs the shit out of her and then gives her a massive load on her face at the end. HOT!

Fuck it, this. Although I always thought it was North Pole #2? Anita looks amazing in (and out of) her little tight blue dress. I love the bit where he tells her "almost made me cum" during the blow job (haha, the pro got carried away) and IIRC there is part of the blow job where there is visibly a nice shiny drop of precum at the end of Peter's knob. I love that, for some reason. The gusto with which he fucks her in reverse cowgirl is a joy to behold, and the facial is probably my favourite ever. Do you get the impression he really, REALLY enjoyed it??

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I quite like the one where he fucks Joelean outside on a hammock and ends up dishing out ropes all over her face! :cool: