• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Easy Seamus...just pulling your pisser:) but it could be debatable as to the true nature of Savanna's endowments. They weren't obvious enhancements so I took a Chance and posted them.

Cheers

alll hot chicks

Easy Seamus...just pulling your pisser:) but it could be debatable as to the true nature of Savanna's endowments. They weren't obvious enhancements so I took a chance and posted them.
Looked pretty obvious to me, very enhanced (not much natural in there at all).
Cindy Cupps, on the other hand, has the fuller body to handle the enhancements, and probably a good 50% is hers.

Reposting your own? Still a damn good one though!

I think you're reposting your own from a few months back.
But it's still nice to be reminded of such delightful curves!

Fairy has me at pic 1 in her body stocking:
http://www.voluptuoustitsandass.com/images/Fairy3/images/bb_fairy_1_005.jpg

Look at that hourglass! And then those hanging breasts over that midsection!
It's why making love to such women is the ultimate!

You place your hands at her midsection and they are perfectly underneath the center of her breasts -- make it easy for them to "flop over" your hands as well as cup.

That whole figure was the reason why I never inserted before marriage.
Because when I had my wife atop of me on the 3rd night after our wedding, I was unloading in her uncontrollably before I consciencely even knew I was ejaculating.
I think I was half-way between passing out and just screaming my lungs out.

Alicia

Totally! Alicia is currently my favorite over-size buster. Her profile and figure is what I die for, and then the fact that her bust hangs down to her waist means you are never without an endless supply of soft flesh to enjoy in every way you can.

Total babe to marry. And if it became an issue for her back in latter years, she's still be quite hot reduced to a standard D or even C cup.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...