• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
...as for your comments about my including the content.html on almy post's & without appearing to be rude or flaming in return I'd say who are you my agent? Nobody's asking you to click it and if I'm not mistaken that link has a return link here to freeones.

i also don't want to be rude, but you didn't answer the question and turned the attention around on me. it just really seems like you're spamming. ie, if you're connected to them and/or make money from them (which it strongly appears you do at this point), it's spamming. try to pass it off as "hey, i'm just sharing the hot chicks with you all! i'm helping you out!" as much as you want, but that's still my opinion.

now, if you'll state that you honestly have zero connection to them financially, then i'll take you at your word and apologize, although at this point i doubt it.:2 cents:

i also don't want to be rude, but you didn't answer the question and turned the attention around on me. it just really seems like you're spamming. ie, if you're connected to them and/or make money from them (which it strongly appears you do at this point), it's spamming. try to pass it off as "hey, i'm just sharing the hot chicks with you all! i'm helping you out!" as much as you want, but that's still my opinion.

now, if you'll state that you honestly have zero connection to them financially, then i'll take you at your word and apologize, although at this point i doubt it.:2 cents:

I suggest if you have a problem take it to the mod's otherwise keep your inflamatory comments to yourself...there are but 1000's of links here that have attached to them an affiliate code. My further suggestion is that you enjoy what is posted here instead of using your membership to critisize what others have chosen to share and thus posted

http://www.voluptuoustitsandass2.com/Orsolya.html