• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best MUGSHOTS ever !!!

Those faces are great :D

Holy shit, i'm bleeding
eba5e8f5d706.jpg

What's wrong with my forehead?
57ea3b4518f3.jpg

Paint or i wanna be Predator? :)
49db5d3b01ad.jpg

Yo, biatch ;]
95ec37013ba2.jpg

No comments
78e468aadffc.jpg

And five more:

a6f41a277af2.jpg

Doesn't he looks like Frodo?
1bdc66a3fd64.jpg

Hmmm
6ceab718beb5.jpg

Brrr...scary type
08de28fd034f.jpg

wtf?
396ca94465bb.jpg

And here's another post with those beautiful faces :D

Nice carrot
f61564450318.jpg

So pimpin'
564fdc734c8b.jpg

I'm a sexy COW
00e8b703e6ee.jpg

Those faces are great :D

Paint or i wanna be Predator? :)
49db5d3b01ad.jpg

No comments
78e468aadffc.jpg

Paint in the first one- that's an obvious huffer. I used to arrest guys that looked like that from time to time. Bottom one, I think, is a meth cooker. I seem to remember seeing that mug shot before- got a bit singed in a lab accident. :dunno:

And here's another post with those beautiful faces :D

So pimpin'
564fdc734c8b.jpg

I'm a sexy COW
00e8b703e6ee.jpg

Can't you just see that first guy singing? "She's a very kinky giiirrrrrlllll...."

And that cow guy. Holy crap, those are the best ones to arrest. The jail folks always loved those guys. I once took them a guy entirely wrapped in Saran Wrap.

H

usually mugshots are taken against the height-meter scale... and also people hold a tablet with the number and other info, like this:

only one among posted photos has height-meter at the back. are these mugshots indeed or just random pics?

does anybody know if there is some kinda standart for mugshots, or they differ from place to place?

usually mugshots are taken against the height-meter scale... and also people hold a tablet with the number and other info, like this:

only one among posted photos has height-meter at the back. are these mugshots indeed or just random pics?

does anybody know if there is some kinda standart for mugshots, or they differ from place to place?

A few look like random pics, but the meth cooker and the huffer are def under arrest, you can tell from the look on their faces. I was arrested for marijuana possession and my pic was against a blank white wall. I think it depends on the department.