• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Keyboard/Synth/Piano track ?

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
So we've got a best guitar solo thread but there are some really great songs/tracks out there with great keyboard/synth/piano parts and solos

What is/are your favorite(s)? :)

One of mine is Funeral For A Friend by Elton John

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Anything by Kieth Emerson, Rick Wakeman, or Tony Banks.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
He's not that well known but I think Kebus tracks are great! :cool: He's a 21st Century Jarre! :)

This is a difficult one since there are so many. You got the great Elton John, Geddy Lee, and countless others. But right now considering the title of the OP-Keyboard, Synth, Piano......This song has them all.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I would be amiss if I didn't mention it in this thread.

Leon Russell, "Jumping Jack Flash/Young Blood" -- The Concert For Bangladesh (1971) :bowdown:

Only Audio available. No video as Apple Corps has blocked it on copyright grounds in the United States and in England ...

I would be amiss if I didn't mention it in this thread.

Leon Russell, "Jumping Jack Flash/Young Blood" -- The Concert For Bangladesh (1971) :bowdown:

Only Audio available. No video as Apple Corps has blocked it on copyright grounds in the United States and in England ...

For John, it all begins and ends with the Beatles. :1orglaugh

What an impact that band made on some people. It truly is a lifestyle and cult following.

Since Phil Spector has a lot of free time in prison, he is thinking about producing a follow up entitled, Concert For Bang My Ass.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
As Elton John is here. You'll need to balance it out. Here's the other contemporary R & R HOF pianist.

Long Island's own, Billy Joel. :thumbsup: From his second album of the same name ....

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This is a song based on Billy's life. All events in his life from 1949 to 1989. It's a song that he chooses not to play in concert ....

.... Because he can't remember the exact order of how the events happened. True story!