• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best German Metal Band

Best German Metal Band

• Kreator

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Sodom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destruction

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Rammstein

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one so I made a point to never neg rep anyone just because they have a different opinion than me, only for any direct personal attacks. But reading that, my knee jerk reaction was to neg rep and leave an ugly comment.

Instead I post a Rammstein song that goes out dedicated to BB, LD, Stan, VV, M12, PK, Peter, and Roaldie that I'm sure they will enjoy, but will likely annoy L3ggy :tongue:

:mad:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm driving halfway across Canada to see Rammstein next week. So yeah, they suck.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Only downside about Rammstein is tickets cost so fucking much. When they were in Rotterdam, I think it was well over 80 euro if not more. I could go to one of the days of some of the big metal festivals in Germany for that price.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Only downside about Rammstein is tickets cost so fucking much. When they were in Rotterdam, I think it was well over 80 euro if not more. I could go to one of the days of some of the big metal festivals in Germany for that price.

Sounds about right. Floor tickets to the show in Winnipeg are about $100 Canadian. I wouldn't have opted to go again unless I was a huge fan. I always thought the reason they were so expensive is because they rarely come to North America and knew there would be a demand, but I guess it's just because they're greedy Osten Deutsch bastards.

Petra

Sounds about right. Floor tickets to the show in Winnipeg are about $100 Canadian. I wouldn't have opted to go again unless I was a huge fan. I always thought the reason they were so expensive is because they rarely come to North America and knew there would be a demand, but I guess it's just because they're greedy Osten Deutsch bastards.

Yea, 80 were the cheap tickets.

Mind, I think there was a 6% increase on ticket sales on top of the normal 19% VAT here in the NL for all theater, concerts, festivals, etc. ;-( My only saving grace is 'most' bands I like seeing live play at smaller venues and the cost per ticket is normally under 20 euro.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You know you wrote a masterpiece when the crowd sings it to you

Petra

You know you wrote a masterpiece when the crowd sings it to you

Here you go...a german acapella metal band covering the bards song. I've yet to see them live since they only really play festivals but they're on my 'to see' list.

They do a pretty amazing cover of NightWish's wishmaster.

And I really have to get to Wacken sometime. Maybe 2013.

With the given coice, KREATOR is right now THE answer.

But there are some very important german Bands missing: Scorpions, Blind Guardian, Halloween and VERY important ACCEPT!
Commercialy not that successful, but actual one of the best bands from Germany is Metal Inquisitor.

On the other side: Rammstein IS NOT a Metalband!

With the given coice, KREATOR is right now THE answer.

But there are some very important german Bands missing: Scorpions, Blind Guardian, Halloween and VERY important ACCEPT!
Commercialy not that successful, but actual one of the best bands from Germany is Metal Inquisitor.

On the other side: Rammstein IS NOT a Metalband!