• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best FPS game?

I remember back in High School the school I went to they handed out laptops with internet and all that jazz to the students, well, we would load up one of the Unreal Tournament games and just have fun for half of the day! Good times.

The ones I enjoy the most have been Bioshock, Red Faction, and FEAR. Good times.

Just my opinion, Half-life series,especially 2 are the most overhyped games that arent really worth 10 cents.Half-life2 was just a tech demo ahead of its time.It had the better graphics and physics,but thats it. The story was bland,the voice acting was blan,there were only like 3 enemy types, the geek himself Gordon said like 0 words during the whole game adding to the bland story telling and narrative. Every aspect of that game was repetitive.

That game got popular by the gravity gun itself cause those types of physics were not done well in games when half-life 2 came out...........tech demo!!!!!

Far Cry
Far Cry 2

For the sheer fact that I've played it pretty much non stop since it's release,my favorite is MAG.

For nothing other than graphics,there's not a game created yet,of any genre,that can top Crysis.

Another one of my favorites is Black.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The best FPS I've ever played has to be America's Army: Special Forces, which is actually made by U.S Army.

Best FPS games I've played are Return to castle wolfenstein, Unreal Championship, Rainbow Six 3, Ghost Recon

The shooters today are way too arcadey and fast paced for my liking. Plus, I'm not a fan of the ultra realistic graphics alot of developers seem to be aiming for.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Halo - but for replay value TimeSplitters 2 and TS Future Perfect.

Half Life 1 or System Shock 2, and a close 2nd/3rd would be Deus Ex. None other compare, and I've played them all.

Goldeneye was my personal favorite. Time Splitters series was an excellent batch of FPS games. I love Halo though and Battlefield :BC2 is a great way to kill a day off, lol