• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Not just huge and fake, but PERFECT

Hey all, just wanted to mention that I found a new contender today, Janessa Brazil. They were featuring her on the main page, and though I'm usually not particularly into Brazilian girls, she does it for me. Not the most perfectly round or large fake boobs, but enough to mention her, that's for sure.

I agree with qtip. I think Macy Sky has all the right credentials. Also I think that Brittney Skye and Brea Lynn also deserve to be mentioned in this thread.

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member

JanessaBrazil

Official Checked Star Member

Hey all, just wanted to mention that I found a new contender today, Janessa Brazil. They were featuring her on the main page, and though I'm usually not particularly into Brazilian girls, she does it for me. Not the most perfectly round or large fake boobs, but enough to mention her, that's for sure.

heheheh Thanks! Im honored :)

Believe me, the honor is all mine, I didn't realize you ladies checked these forums. Uh... you're hot. Do me a favor and stay like that forever and never age ok? And maybe have sex with me.... uh no wait that's asking a bit too much I guess, so just stay hot.