• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Beer You Have Ever Drunk?

People tell me that Orina de Caballo from Venezuela is quite tasty, but I wouldn't know cuz I don't drink beer.

Facetious

Moderated
People tell me that Orina de Caballo from Venezuela is quite tasty, but I wouldn't know cuz I don't drink beer.

Well we know that you don't drink wine, that's for pussies . . .

Let me guess, black label . . white letters and from Lynchburg . . am I getting close ? :hatsoff:

Last year at Copacabana... ice cold Skol and good company.... I'm not really sure if it was the beer, but it was memorable!

*sighs* When I was stationed in Germany, we went to this former monastary that was converted into a mircobrewery that made it's own HW. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the beer, only that there was a Playboy article about the brewery and that the beer was fantastic. You could only buy it locally and we never went through that area again.:(

That has to be the monastery of Andechs if I'm not totally wrong...
Haven't tasted that yet...but i have heard that it is really good.

Landshark

Eka...yep, I bet you're never gonna drink it, but it's the best beer ever. Carlsberg follows it though, so you might get to try that one.

Short's Brewing - The Magician
Motor City Brewing Works - Ghettoblaster
North Peak Brewing - Diabolical IPA

Been drinking a lot of Swithwicks ale lately, damn tasty beverage.

Anything well brewed and well kept delivered straight from the cask with all its glorious freshness.I've never had anything from a bottle which comes anywhere near seducing me from this pinnacle of brewing.Just as I've never had any instant coffee anything like as good as that from freshly roasted beans.

Anything well brewed and well kept delivered straight from the cask with all its glorious freshness.I've never had anything from a bottle which comes anywhere near seducing me from this pinnacle of brewing.Just as I've never had any instant coffee anything like as good as that from freshly roasted beans.

+1

This man speaks the truth.