• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Al Pacino Crime Classic?

Best Al Pacino Crime Classic???

• The Godfather

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • The Godfather Pt 2

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • The Godfather Pt 3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Scarface

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Dick Tracy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlito's Way

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Heat

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Donnie Brasco

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I like Scarface a lot, but The Godfather II beat it by far for me. It is rather fascinating to watch Vito's rise in power, as contrasting with Micheal's own life spiraling out of control, culminating in his order to kill his own brother.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Heat for me.

you can't ignore that classic scene with Robert De Niro.

Why did you not include Gigli???? :cussing:

That is an American masterpiece and he knew the goldmine it would be if he jumped on that awesome train of cool and work of art!

on

Closed Account
It's not on the list to choose from, but it's gotta be 'Dog Day Afternoon' for me!

Scarface

Accept for the music. God was it awful! :pukey:

I actually enjoy the music. It has that cheap 1980s tune to it and I especially love the sound of it on VHS. Ah. Good times :hatsoff:

Scarface ? This movie is actually bad, not even average, the only reason we remember it is because of the character and his quotes but it's far from being in Serpico or Dog Day Afternoon league, let alone Godfather's.

Godfather only because Coppola told the studio (among everyone else apparently) who refused to let Pacino play the role that he wouldn't make the movie if Pacino didn't play Michael.

Had he given in and given the role to Redford or Beatty or Nicholson like the studio wanted, none of those other movies would have been made. Props to Coppola for sticking to his gun and Pacino for proving him right!