• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best 1st person shooter

Doom will always be the best by far, even the remake last year was so good. Although i am still a fan of Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64. The best Bond Game of all time.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Right now, for me it'd be KILLZONE(PS2), Delta Force: Black Hawk Down(PS2), and Black(PS2).

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Right now, for me it'd be KILLZONE(PS2), Delta Force: Black Hawk Down(PS2), and Black(PS2).
Black is fuckin crazy!!!
12.gif

As for the best of all time? Golden Eye for N64 and Halo 2 for xbox, get my votes! 50/50 each!
210.gif
8.gif
22.gif

Half Life 2

I think you have covered all the best 1st person shooters ever made with the exception of maybe F.E.A.R which i loved.

Its important to remember that along with Doom and Wolfenstein all the other games have helped to move the genre on in there own ways though i do beleive none have done this more than Halflife1/2 and Halo.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Black is fuckin crazy!!!

Yeah, but it was hard for me. Especially the last mission, Spetriniv Gulag. I got so frustrated that I couldn't play the game anymore. I was never able to complete that game. And it's still a thorn in my side...lol. But it is a great game. Fun too!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yea no shit, I had to switch from hard to easy just for the last mission! You HAVE TO HAVE the med packs for that mission! Even still the final room is insane...took my like 20 tries to get through the last room.