• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't know... Beshine could really be a man...?

I've never seen that she has a vulva.

Has anyone else?

Wholeman

I don't know... Beshine could really be a man...?

I've never seen that she has a vulva.

Has anyone else?

Wholeman

She never showed her pussy, but I saw her in a bikini. There was no dick... For me, it doesn't and wouldn't matter.
Now, she is an extreme hot plastic slut. That's the matter! If I had the chance to fuck her, I'd fuck her boobs anyway...

Beshine has beautiful new lips...
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?123837-Girls-with-big-lips&p=6440009&viewfull=1#post6440009

These lips were a very good decision! I'm curious to see how she will continues her plastic look. Much more wouldn't be possible!
Keep it up, tit! You're just horny!

I've known that Beshine has the hottest and hugest tits on earth.
She turns me on, not only because of her big boobs, but also because of her very sweet face. I like to look at it and at her beautiful skinny body. Her sets in wild landscapes are just so romantic. Her loving gaze into the camera...
BANG! BOOM! BANG!
Then her monster tits destroy the setting. But exactly that's what makes me horny. The destruction of Next Door Sweety and the rise of super-size sexdoll.
I love watching her sweet girly-face and her thin silhouette getting smashed from these atomic boobs.

These were the Beshine – “turn ons” until today.
Then I read that:

“I’ll risk death to have the world’s biggest breast! Dying on the surgeon’s table has always been on my mind, but I’ll risk my life to reach my dream.”
Her implants cause her to topple over in the shower, sleeping on her stomach is no longer possible, driving gets a bit dangerous, she can’t bend over to tie her shoelaces,…

“Of course it is hard to put on your shoes or shave your legs if you do not see your own feet and confined spaces can be very tricky.”

The links:
http://www.pictureshack.us/images/9669HnIWj.jpg
http://www.beshine.com/aboutme

When I read that, I was even hotter on her! That's just amazing: Just because of a couple of boobs, she stops continuing a normal life... WTF, that is nasty and slutty. (Perhaps she needs a supporter? Here I am!!!)
Inside this gallery you can see a little bit of her limitations: http://www.beshine.com/hostinggallery/101-Diary 21?affiliate=1

I hope that Beshine keeps her body very fit and that she doesn’t die because of her surgeries… I really would like to watch this in absolute reality:

Thank you Beshine, for limiting yourself and also risking your life. But please, continue in the same way! I love you and I will never forget you!

And now, I have to jerk off to my favorite pictures of her (opened on one screen):
- The hottest jeans ass with side winders
- "Who needs a head if there are tits?"
- The sweet looking beauty
- The most perfect body shape on earth

And if somebody knows pictures or videos that show her on something that she can‘t do just because of her awesome tits. POST HERE!

... and I hope, then she's doing a set and vid who combines these two pics!

Hell, if I now see next to each other .. That would be just fantastic!

Thanks for these great posts SurgeX, good summary of how awesome Beshine is :thumbsup:

nothing else to add except some stats to highlight how much massive her boobs are :
each boobs weight about 20 pounds (9.1kg), beshine total weight is 134lb (61kg), so her boobs represent about 30% of her total mass :rolleyes:
her vital stats are 59-28-36
59" (150cm) of bust girth... That's totally crazy, I love that :D

I hope the best for her

It's been a while since I found this photo on Beshine's blog. Every time I saw it again, I had the urge to masturbate. Sure, she also has these unnatural tits on it. But this is only an additional turn-on for me. I focused on her sexy ass. This hot, pink and tight jeans drive me out of my mind...
Yesterday, I was looking to the pic again and of course I had the need to jerk off.
During masturbation I found the video. Yeah!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmm21w_beshine-hot-pink-jeans_sexy

(And who wants to know: It was a really fantastic cumshot to one of my absolute dream sluts. A few minutes later, my wife came home and wanted to get fucked. It was really difficult for me to get back an erection in such a short time. I couldn't say: "Honey, I jerked off to Beshine!" Fortunately, she wants it directly and straightforwardly in her ass. She spread her asshole and kept it open. I like this very much, and this was the luck to bring my little friend back to life...)

On Valentine's Day, the sweety has noticed something...
"there is one thing i realized more then ever .. its really not easy for me any more to hug somebody because my huge boobs are still in the way. maybe after my next breast augmentation so i should think about getting longer arms Looool" (from her blog on Beshine.com)

This is exactly the right attitude, you horny slut! You don't need to hug someone! You only need huger and huger tits!