• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ben Carson Officially Switches Political Parties

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I admit I won't vote for Blacks but at least it's not based on ideology. Judging a person by his character is a waste of time especially when there's gooder and faster ways to condemn... I mean take a good and fair look at them.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I admit I won't vote for Blacks but at least it's not based on ideology. Judging a person by his character is a waste of time especially when there's gooder and faster ways to condemn... I mean take a good and fair look at them.

If there were no blacks in America America would be imo a VERY VERY VERY boring country. It's clear you have a problem with black people as a whole (successful or unsuccessful) but I mean when was the last time you looked in the mirror I mean really looked @ yourself in the mirror and noticed you have a serious issue with ppl of color?

Derp, you've just fallen into Dino's troll trap.

Yep. Like a Serbian Mine Field of horse manure. I figured they'd be biting today.

tumblr_m3h3jwHbOi1qj26eao1_400.gif

I would say that Allen West would be the ultimate nightmare boss of a shoe shine parlor. Think about it.

AllenWestPointing2.png

"Now you better make that man's shoes shinier than your face!"

Who still thought Ben Carson wasn't running for the GOP ? Everytime Fox News think they need a real scientist on air he's the one. As if being a neurosurgen makes him an expert on every possible scientific topics.
On some topics, even Bill O'Reilly thinks he goes over the top

Anyway, funny how some right-wing folks make a big event of a scientist joining the GOP. Could it be because they have very few of them on their side ?:dunno:

Gosh damnit! :brick:

Just having some fun. Nothing serious. Politics are bullshit. Pro Wrestling is less of a work and breaks kayfabe more often. I back the heels either way. Thanks for the well wishes for our King though. He must have inherited the throne from Rodney as he's every bit as regal.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm still waiting for all the liberals to figure out I've been trolling them for years.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Well you are an FOTHOF inductee and yet you haven't changed your user title to reflect that honor. So how would anyone know you are a troll unless you let them know?

6xx6z.jpg

And this should serve as a warning to any readers about who exactly you're trying to parry.

70ch9.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Well you are an FOTHOF inductee and yet you haven't changed your user title to reflect that honor. So how would anyone know you are a troll unless you let them know?

I've been too cheap to spend the points, I need to post more so I can set my own user title.

Anyway, funny how some right-wing folks make a big event of a scientist joining the GOP. Could it be because they have very few of them on their side ?:dunno:

plus we've heard how man times about how unqualified Obama was for the job?
what exactly in the hell makes Ben Carson qualified?
ummm....
well, ummm, he's a doctor.
and a Seventh Day Adventist ....
:facepalm: