• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Belladonna

I remember a 3-way pic set from a while back with Belladonna and (maybe) Swan/Justine Joli. It was a laboratory setting with a mad scientist type guy. Has anyone ever seen it? Know where it is?

Hi Bella, are you still with us, checking the thread?
Earlier I posted an idea for a DVD scene starring yourself and another girl, being totally body shaved, head to toe, by a group of lesbian girls. Well, I´ve dreamt up more of this scene. It should go like this. Open on a lesbian tease between yourself and the other girl, hopefully a big titted black girl, in a set with one or two colors, flattering skin tones and lingerie/bikini colors. Enter 4-5 lesbians, young ones, a MILF, exotics, who lather and oil you two up for a full-body razor and buzz shave. When you´re totally bald, you perform girl-girl with oil and strap-on dildos. Then enter 4-6 studs, you give them blowjobs and rim jobs, they DP you both, while the other girls are using strap-ons on each other, doggie-style. You and the other girl get DPd doggie style while kneeling in front of each other so you can suck each other´s tongues. The big finish would be the black girl getting her head bukkaked by 20 guys. You wash her head with spunk and suck it up.

Belladonna reminds me of British ITV weather girl Kerrie Gosney.

Can you imagine her presenting the weather with cum all over her face and tits having had cocks rammed up every orophis and smelling of her own and lesbian friends dripping pussy's as Bella often does?!? "And hot weather should continue right through the weekend in western parts"

Belladonna reminds me of British ITV weather girl Kerrie Gosney.

Can you imagine her presenting the weather with cum all over her face and tits having had cocks rammed up every orophis and smelling of her own and lesbian friends dripping pussy's as Bella often does?!? "And hot weather should continue right through the weekend in western parts"

Hey, your right! She totaly does remind me of her, now you mention it :thumbsup: