• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Belladonna

Man I cant even believe this. cant believe I'm talkin to u right now.

Just wanna let u know that I'm a huge fan.

I had seen u in the first two Mummy films. and then in Runaway Jury. You were fantastic.

Inquiring minds want to know why did u opt out of doin the third mummy movie?

ha. ha. ha. I don't know why people think I look like her. I just don't see it. I mean, yeah we both have short black hair, but.. come on.

I was SO good, he gave me bronchitis, along with the rest of my family :(

I'm sorry to hear about that, I was sick myself for Christmas. I was healthy enough to go see Aliens vs Predator 2 but after the movie I came down with a really bad cold in addition to my allergies. I still suffering from the effects today. Get better Bella.

Belladonna

Verified Babe

I'm sorry to hear about that, I was sick myself for Christmas. I was healthy enough to go see Aliens vs Predator 2 but after the movie I came down with a really bad cold in addition to my allergies. I still suffering from the effects today. Get better Bella.

Sorry to hear as well... I'm trying to get better, but this sickness just has such a strong foothold on me! :( I can't kick it!!!! argh!

pitino

are you talking to me?

get well soon Bella (and your family of course)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/belladonna said:
Belladonna[/URL][/B], post: 1849075, member: 78142"]I have no plans to, but you never know what the future holds. I'll say this, if the right she-male comes along, we're gonna do it! :)

FANTASTIC!

I really hope you NEVER take down that drink it up pic on the homepage of your site.

It's such a great sight to see first thing in the morning.

Belladonna

Verified Babe

I really hope you NEVER take down that drink it up pic on the homepage of your site.

It's such a great sight to see first thing in the morning.

Sorry, as much as you like it, and as much as I like it, it will be replaced eventually by something... hopefully better? but either way... I always like NEW AND FRESH! :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/belladonna said:
Belladonna[/URL][/B], post: 1850326, member: 78142"]How do you guys feel about the posts on here? they're always the same old free pics and clips recycled over and over... do you guys even look at them anymore? or just skip by them as if they were "spam"?

Just to read what you post Bella thats why im here :hatsoff: