• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Belladonna

I watched the fountain last night. Rachel Weiss in part of that movie actually looks quite a bit like you do.

You're not the only person who has said this, I've seen the movie as well, and because I am ME, I can't see the resemblance.

Reactions: BNF
Has Belladonna...

... ever performed the heel/feet grabbing postion while being throat fucked? If so, can you post a link. Cause I can't find any. THANKS.

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Re: Has Belladonna...

... ever performed the heel/feet grabbing postion while being throat fucked? If so, can you post a link. Cause I can't find any. THANKS.

Wow, I have no idea, I've done so many movies and so many positions, I may have, but wouldn't even know where I would have done it. However, it sounds really cool and I just may do it for your in my new boy/girl movie! If I remember, it will be with Rico Strong in Dark Meat 2 if I do it!

hey if yer taking requests Belladonna, can i fist your ass with my cock up u? heheheh

oh my God bella that would be so awesome. i would just love to see you struggle to hold onto your pretty feet while some guy power drives your throat leading to lots of spit and gagging.

pitino

are you talking to me?

in her official site and blog there are many ff images of Bella's awesome feet! ;)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/belladonna said:
Belladonna[/URL][/B], post: 1448328, member: 78142"]That nice. Another site stealing from me. If anyone's interested this stolen clip is from my movie Fetish Fanatic 4, and the whole scene is SO much better than the crappy version you see here. *sigh* :( There is a big difference between free and illegal.

Talk about abused!

Love it.;)

Belladonna

Verified Babe

I wish my shower was this dark!

Attachments

• darkshower.jpg
    darkshower.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,017