• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Belladonna

Belladonna is so fucking hot. i really respect her cause she is one of the bigger stars but still doesn't care if she gets nailed by 3 black guys at the same time. she just loves getting fucked. i like that.

what is the damn deal is she retired or not ?
She has done enough work to keep most of us happy....id love to see more tho

Phil77

Banned

CADDYMAN said:
what is the damn deal is she retired or not ?
She has done enough work to keep most of us happy....id love to see more tho

isn't she pregnant? I think I remember reading about that.

I belive she was pregnant and already had her kid, but that didn't stop her from working thats for sure. There are a few sets i belive of her while she is pregnant i belive they are all softcore or lesbian sets.

pitino

are you talking to me?

mikey5ni said:
What do you mean STRANGE? :mad: You're talking about the woman I love, man! :shocked:

calm down mikey5ni, it's his opinion so respect it...

Laibach said:
I will post more tomorrow.Im gonna head out right now . .

Look out for an *UPDATE* here tomorrow...

Thanks very much for all the crackin' Belladonna pictures, Laibach. You're a champion and she's an absolute doll.
Can you imagine waking up next to her every morning!!!!!!!!!! :nannerf2:
Much appreciated
Mike

pitino

are you talking to me?

ok. no prob :hatsoff:

Rakete said:
I like her gap, I like her bald, with short and with longer hair. She´s beautiful in my eyes, and one thing she´s definitely not: Boring.
Don´t get me wrong Jenna Jameson is a hottie but she and her several hundred lookalikes have the same look for ages!

Totally agree on both points. Belladonna is exquisite in every way :yummie: , but I can't really see what all the fuss about Jenna Jameson is about. Too bland for my taste, and she doesn't seem to do much - no anal, no facials. What DOES she do!!!! :dunno:

HoboJoe said:
What a fucking bull dyke!:eek:

If only ALL bull dykes looked and behaved the way she does!! I'd have the op and turn into one myself just for the chance to get at that delicious creature!!!!!! ;)