• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bella Honey / Jessica Weaver (JLoveTalk)

Re: New Busty Cute Blonde - Bella Honey

I saw her in the trailer for the RealSlutParty update coming this Tuesday. It was only a 1 minute long trailer and I didn't see any hardcore action from her, but hopefully there is some.

I saw her in the trailer for the RealSlutParty update coming this Tuesday. It was only a 1 minute long trailer and I didn't see any hardcore action from her, but hopefully there is some.

I can confirm she's in the video, but there is no g/g or b/g involving her in it. She does expose her breasts for a minute or two though, nothing more.

So apparently she's not doing hardcore anymore. This is what it says on her management site:

Promoted; Available Now for Mainstream Productions Only (No XXX)

my god i NEED to see more of this amazing babe. she looked so good in the real party sluts but didnt get it on. st bjs cant be the end of such a promising star.

its a huge shame she doesnt want to do more xxx, she could have been hugeeeee, her street blowjobs scene is the only one of them ive kept

thanks 1337, she seriously needs to do more xxx, but this will do, even lezzie scenes are good enough for my liking :D it doesnt have to be B/G