• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bella Bellini

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Bella Bellini

Oh my Bella you became even more gorgeous now?! :lovecoupl
http://www.**********/Bellini_Bucks/Bella_Bellini/Shiny_Pants

I have LOTS more foot fetish hotness coming up for you soon. Let me know if you have any special requests;)

Oooh yes, sweet! Can't wait to see that new stuff! flylicker Love your feet!

More pics of your feet from above (not your soles) would be nice! :) And if you could lick between your toes and maybe eat some sweets with your tongue from between your toes that would be awesome! :shy:

If we should ever meet some time I will give you a foot massage!!! :bowdown:

But I can't promise that I won't start to suck and nibble on your toes! :D Hope you don't mind. ;)

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member

hehe that could be arranged! I've been super busy with upgrading servers, upgrading my computers and webcam, and other such boring things but I'm treating myself to a pedicure tomorrow:D

Any polish colour preferences?

Oooh yes, sweet! Can't wait to see that new stuff! flylicker Love your feet!

More pics of your feet from above (not your soles) would be nice! :) And if you could lick between your toes and maybe eat some sweets with your tongue from between your toes that would be awesome! :shy:

If we should ever meet some time I will give you a foot massage!!! :bowdown:

But I can't promise that I won't start to suck and nibble on your toes! :D Hope you don't mind. ;)

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?

hehe that could be arranged! I've been super busy with upgrading servers, upgrading my computers and webcam, and other such boring things but I'm treating myself to a pedicure tomorrow:D

Any polish colour preferences?

I would very much like too see the Soles of your feet included in this feeture. :yummie: and color wise I hope you decide on something exotic and not seen alot ie. purple, blue, all-white, pink, green, anything but RED or BLACK, which are now boring and over used IMO. well can't wait too see them. take care. :D:bowdown:

Thanks for all the lovely messages while I was away in Cancun guys! I've been catching up on a ton of work since I got back and I've totally redone my members area. But more on that later.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing an hour long member show tonight at 9pm EST on onhercam.com. You have to be a VIP member to view it but it is totally worth it since you get to watch tons of live shows done by me, CamwithCarmen, Gisele (formerly from LoveGisele.com), Violet (formerly from violeterotica.com) and lots of other HOT girls every week.

I'll also be giving away free credits for private shows so if I recognize your name I'll give you a treat!

Oh and I'll be wearing this:D

I'll be doing a sexy lingerie strip tease show with a very happy ending courtesy of my hitachi magic wand!

Look forward to seeing you tonight at 9pm EST!

sexy and cute...:tongue:flylickerflylicker:thumbsup::thumbsup:

BellaBellini

I would very much like too see the Soles of your feet included in this feeture. :yummie: and color wise I hope you decide on something exotic and not seen alot ie. purple, blue, all-white, pink, green, anything but RED or BLACK, which are now boring and over used IMO. well can't wait too see them. take care. :D:bowdown:

Can you believe that I went in with this amazing purple colour, chose raspberry but it came out red. FAIL! Oh well luckily I go for pedicures frequently, I love getting my feet pampered:D

BellaBellini

I just started blogging right here on FreeOnes. Obviously I'll be posting some more free pics & videos for you guys to enjoy. But I also want you to get involved and I'll answer any questions you send my way on the blog. The fastest way for me to see your questions is just sending me a PM here.

So check it out!

Thanks so much guys:)