• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Beautiful young blonde masterbating

someone on another board thought i might be from the Schulmädchen series by Dorian Mcgray studio. i haven't been able to confirm that.

Hi,

as far as I know, her name is Julia, and the film is one of a series 'Casting Club 16' By Dorian McGray, the studio is also called Horny Heaven or CXS or so.

Do you still have the clip available? I've been searching for it for ages, it is impossible to find the complete video, and I would really like to have it.

Hello Jmmlrsn, yes i still have the clip and i share it on Emule. Here is the link:

ed2k://|file|Julia%20masturbating%20-%20Lolitasex%20(Dorian%20McGray).mpg|230909956|A96AA0FBCC30635A01883596A3434897|h=KANCMQGIJZ5BU7KRCSDGPJJ4GHUQ4WGT|/

vato i've been looking for that link for a while. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO ENTER THAT LINK IN ORDER TO USE IT??? i downloaded emule but still don't know how to use the link

Yo LoveAaliyah, at the top you click on Tools and paste the link. OR you can just use the built in search. Lemme know if you still need help. Sorry for the late reply, i only just saw it.

Thanks for the PM! I just found a download by googling "Dorian mcgray casting club".
The first result took me to *********.com
Then i clicked on the megauploads.com link for "Julia masturbating Lolitasex Casting Club 16 (Dorian McGray)"
Then i copied and pasted the URL provided in the "Direct links" text box
I waited 45 seconds for the black "Regular download" button to appear, clicked it, and downloaded the file
It worked! The file was good!

does anyone have a link to the site where i can buy a video of her having oral sex with the older woman?

someone sent me a email a few months ago, but i cannot find it now.