• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 535
I love the eyes of Emilija D (aka Emma aka Gina aka Mallory), that's the girl of my avatar :cool:

Attachments

• mallory_eyes.jpg
    mallory_eyes.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 546
Okay, Kyla, Devon, and Alexa Wiex are up there, but I have to go with drdeath67 on this one. Terri Summers has some awsome eyes... Oh, I only wish I could look her directly in the eyes in person!

04.jpg
To Me in My Eye's This Girl has Beautiful Eye's & in My Eye's This Girl is Very Beautiful & Very Sexy & Very Pretty & Very Gourgeas & Very Amazing & Hot in My Eye's, I Like her a Lot. :) :thumbsup: :)

Beautiful
Sexy
Pretty
Gourgeas
Amazing
Hot

All those words mean THE SAME FUCkING THING! Six different adjectives, with the most horrendous puncuation in the history of grammar, just to say some chick is hot. My God son, show some respect for the english language.

wow i thought i was a front runner for this one! :laugh:

nahh but i think Charlie has sexy eyes :)

sjs1220 said:
Terri Summers has some awsome eyes... Oh, I only wish I could look her directly in the eyes in person!

Don't feel alone for having that wish, sjs1220! I have had that same wish ever since the very first time I saw a picture of Terri! It almost felt like those hauntingly beautiful Green Eyes of hers pierced my very soul, and I have been captivated by her ever since! If I ever do meet her face to face, I can say without a doubt that that would ABSOLUTELY be the high point of my existance! :thumbsup:

Thorne said:
Kyla Cole. I think any combination of blue eyes and dark hair is sexy as hell.

Having said that, any woman with really dark brown eyes is also very beautiful IMHO.

Word.

flare7521 said:
I swore i saw a hardcore video with her
hate to burst your bubble, but it wasnt her. it was a clone that looks damn near like her, but not her.

i hate posts like these that force me to choose. it depends on the color. Kyla pwns with her armor-piercing blues. methinks avena lee pwns light brown. crissy moran pwns dark brown. i have yet to see somebody with Green Eyes, so that spot's up for grabs. always had the most trouble narrowing down the grays, so her's 2 worth mentioning:

Charlie
charlie_02.jpg

and

Delilah/Lana/Unknown Oliver girl
02.jpg