• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bea Flora

Re: MegaCollection of Bea Flora...2,304 HQ Pics!!!

Link doesn't work....:( Also, probably needs registration, can you post photo instead ?

Well.....that link has 2,304 HQ pics in it so that would be a long long long day, weekend or week to put them all in this thread :D

Is there any reason why she looks so much different and 'plain' in the Score layouts compared to how she looks in the Busty.pl vids and shots? Even the shots where she is just modeling a sweater or walking around her face glows, as opposed to in Score where she looks so plain and her facial features don't show that much.

Her hot shower scene with Aneta Buena -- she looks great in that, and I'm just talking about her appearance from the neck up. Ditto the red bikini layout and the other Busty shots.

Score? Lousy lighting, clothing, shot sets, and bad makeup jobs, I think.

Agreed ?

she really should do some hardcore, it's time!

I don't know why it's a big deal for some nude models, I mean WE are masturbating on anything, so what? sex is natural, sex is fun, sex is best when it's one on one. :D

and bea is a natural beauty, I really want to see her doing hardcore stuff, I don't even care about the lucky cock, hardcore vid with her boyfriend or husband, who cares? all we wanna see is Bea doing HC. Like Lindsay Dawn McKenzie did, amirite?