• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bea Cummins

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
BC is great.

Remember the old saying about mature women:
"They don't yell, they don't tell - and they're grateful as Hell!".

For years, Bea Cummins was stuck in a bad marriage and had a lousy sex life. Now in her late 60s, Bea is remarried to a man who allows her the sexual freedom she always craved. Her pussy has come alive, and she's getting more cock than ever. No surprise, there. Bea, who will turn 68 in May, is one of the most astonishingly beautiful women we've ever featured...and one of our most popular ladies, too. "It shocks me to hear that, but it makes me very happy, too," Bea said. "I love it, and I guess that shows. There's nothing about sex that I don't like. When I'm having sex on camera, I'm like, 'What camera?' I enjoy the whole thing because I enjoy sex."

With her husband in tow, Bea recently returned to our studio to shoot a variety of hardcore videos for 50PlusMILFs.com. She takes a cream pie from a
lucky stud. She enjoys the first three-way of her life with two much-younger guys. And in what might be the main event, she gets fucked by a hung, blackstud while her cuckold husband watches in astonishment. "I'm doing things I never could have done before," she said. "I'm definitely having the time of my life.

http://gallys.40somethingmag.com/im...s=MTIyOTU1OC4yLjY1LjE1OS4xLjcwMTI4ODEuMC4wLjA

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 315

beacummins

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you all for the links to my work, nice of you to post. To Terry Sleeper, it's usually the person that I am shooting with that is so very grateful : )

Thanks so much good to be here.

Bea

Bea's anal terapist video is absolutly amazing!
I was waiting for a long time for Bea's anal videos.
But it was worth the wait!
Thanks Bea! :)

Usually the movies at score are compilations of the scenes that appear on the sites.
But in the movie "60 plus milfs #4" there's a scene with Bea Cummins and Rocky that I can't find on those sites and I don't remember to have seen anywhere.
You can look the trailer here:
http://www.eboobstore.com/product/prod/4012

And this is the description of the scene:
"70-year-old Bea Cummins' new yoga instructor is going to help her become more flexible one way or another! She rides his swollen cock in reverse cowgirl, sidesaddle and you know she loves downward facing doggy! She's a horny old broad that loves chi facials all over her big tits and face."

So, is it really a never seen scene?