Be Greener - Don't buy..

Just some interesting/useful information I came across..

Premium Link Upgrade
 
Good link - thanks!

Yeah, I've been trying to ween my own ****** and my ******* off of the paper towels. They really are unnecessary. They just scream out "Too lazy to take a bit of extra effort to clean properly...or avoid messes in the first place!"
 
...and as evidence that I have cut back on my use of paper towels, consider that the neighbor **** have started calling our cat "Crusty"!

;)
 
at both of my jobs we have some of those things
 
The way we waste paper here in America is tragic. :(
 
You just listed everything that allows my roommates to survive. If I took away any of those products they would die a slow, miserable death.
 
I think things like these list are done better in the positive voice, i.e. do this instead[/U] of doing this. I believe we are naturally rebellious to anything which seems commanding.

Just my half-nickel.
 
I'm going to buy everything on this list and then throw it out in the middle of the road, just because someone told me that I shouldn't. that will sure show all those commie tree huggers who is boss.
 
Don't buy paper towels? What are we supposed to jerk off into? The couch pillows?
 
I only use paper towels for the occasional thing where a regular towel is either impractical or where I don't want something to permanently stain or damage it, like when I clean some of my artwork utensils. One roll of paper towels usually last me months and months.
 
Back
Top