• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 is all time favorite game because this has game extreme war and it is my routine to play this game and i suggest this to my friends and also to my forum friends.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Battlefield 3 is all time favorite game because this has game extreme war and it is my routine to play this game and i suggest this to my friends and also to my forum friends.

Couldn't agree more.

Now- overall stats K/D ratio 1.67

I'm looking for a good multiplayer game. Considering getting this because it's a great price with the all the DLC expansions on Playstation Plus. Is the multiplayer worth it?

Kingfisher

I'm looking for a good multiplayer game. Considering getting this because it's a great price with the all the DLC expansions on Playstation Plus. Is the multiplayer worth it?

Oh yeah, it's worth it. I've taken about a week off from the game because of travel and work concerns but it's leaps and bounds ahead of the MW.
Leveling buildings and killing a squad inside it makes it all worth it.

I tried. I mean, I really tried to like Battlefield 3. But for whatever reason, it just felt sooooo similar to Modern Warfare to me. I know that I'm probably in a tiny minority of players who think that, but something was just...off with it. I'll stick with Bad Company 2.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I've just finished Battlefield 3 and I thought it wasn't as good as the 1st 2 Battlefields.I hope they go
back what they did best.

Kingfisher

I've just finished Battlefield 3 and I thought it wasn't as good as the 1st 2 Battlefields.I hope they go
back what they did best.

You finished all of the multiplayer making it to Level 100 Colonel and mastered all of the weapons and tags? Damn I'm just a 72, but I have all the master dog tags for all weapons.

I just got this game and as someone who never played the previous Battlefields and never got into COD (aside from Nazi Zombies), I am really enjoying the multiplayer in the game. It's a lot of fun, except can someone please tell me how to fly the fucking jets?! They look like fun but I crash them all the time while not accomplishing anything!

PS, if anyone wants to join up my PSN id is DJ_Cowboy

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
You finished all of the multiplayer making it to Level 100 Colonel and mastered all of the weapons and tags? Damn I'm just a 72, but I have all the master dog tags for all weapons.

Nah!! I'd just did the Campaign bit,and got fed up with it.Prefer MW3 as it seems to last longer.

Kingfisher

Nah!! I'd just did the Campaign bit,and got fed up with it.Prefer MW3 as it seems to last longer.

Hell I didn't even play the campaign past the second mission, Just went straight into the multiplayer. That's where the game really shines.