• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bashful Brittany

I am a member and for anyone who cares, I did a quick mini review that I pasted below. If not, skip on by. I don't want to cut into anyones enjoyments of the photos.

Bashful Brittany:

First, there is no argument that Brittany is an adorable girl. If you are into petite girls with a hard body and a model quality face, you have found a home.

The site is broken up into very simple sub sections. A section for diary where she shares things about herself. A section for candid pictures. Right now, there are less than a half dozen. They look like Myspace type photos more or less. A section for video. Right now there are 3 main videos poses broken down into 1 or 2 minutes sub sections for a total of about 8 videos of roughly 1 to 2 minutes.

The site is pretty new, but has weekly updates of a video and a photo set. I think to be competitive, they need to consider doing more frequent updates like a Lightspeed site does. I'd give overall quantity of content about a 3.5 out of 5. You get a fair amount of pictures right off the jump, but the diary section is pretty lame, and there is no way to have interaction by sending messages as was promised.

The pictures are 20 to a page and anywhere from 5 to 10 pages depending on the set. So you get a lot of pictures. This is a non nude site. So you get her in various states of dress and partial undress. My complaints with the pictures are many fold. 1. Most of the poses are only very slight variations of the surrounding pictures. 2. Our, model, though basically a knockout, is very inhibited in front of the camera. She needs to get more comfortable and try more things. (When you watch the videos you really get the impression that she is just mugging like a wanna be fashion model without really understanding what the fans want to see.) For instance, she has great legs, yet I would say a full 80% of the photos or more show no lower body at all. There are a handful of nip slip or partial see through breast shots which are nice to see. And it is no secret to anyone that she has a great pair of firm natural breasts, especially for a such a small girl.

She likely needs a photographer who will turn her loose and let her improvise more. Right now is like she is shooting for Glamour magazine, but with a lower quality photography team. She needs to channel like she is shooting for a website where she can show more personality. She needs keep her audience in mind and pose with the idea of what they want to see.

The videos are basically a joke. A still camera is set up at an angle and left to video tape her getting photographed. There are no manual adjustments, so no close ups. The same angle through out and it is of Brittany looking in another direction getting photographed. Boring and a total letdown.

Content Quality: 1.5 out of 5. People who see her online promo tease sets are seeing basically all there is to see in the photos. Meaning there is nothing special or better in the photos by having a membership. Just more of the photos at slightly varied angles. The videos, diary and candids add nothing to the overall quality. Lot's more candids would be great or giving the core photos a more candid quality would be even better.

Model: 4.75 out of 5. You could even argue 5 and I wouldn't argue back. She is getting a lot of buzz on the forums and rightfully so. Pretty girl, stellar body, with a lot of natural sex appeal. It is being way underused right now though.

Overall: For $23.00 to join recurring monthly, I am lukewarm overall. The site is just starting out but they just need to do more and better content to compete. A way better than average attractive non-nude model but doing blah content will only lead to eventual shutdown for lack of interest. Of course, I believe that she would make way more money doing full nude at some point, and it might happen. If she stays non-nude, no problem, but the site has to be way better. The main thing is to loosen the reigns and really utilize Brittany's natural sexiness. Especially with the videos. I mean, you have to get someone holding a camera and giving the viewer full body close ups.

If anyone was ever a member of Lili Jensen's site, the way this is done is eerily similar. There you also had a really cute subject model doing non-nude tease with very little variation between the photos. There at least you had a person running the cameras on the videos. That site eventually ground to a halt. To survive, IMO, the pictures need to have a more candid and less model-posing quality and the videos need to be completely overhauled and made longer. A web cam should also be considered at some point soon too to draw a connection with the fans.

I market on the internet for a living and these girl sites, especially non nude pay sites, take a lot more work than many people are prepared to give to be really successful.

We'll see where this one goes. I personally hope for huge improvement in this one because Brittany is lights out hot.

sharpie12345 said:
does anybody know if she gets naked on the site?

from the few site ripped sets i've seen, she doesn't go nude but she shows a lot of areola & some nips peeking in from time to time. nothing full frontal though, unless you consider seethrus full frontal....

wowzer said:
what nipple slip?

let's go to the videotape:

http://**********/image/1340233 - inbetween her left hand
http://**********/image/1334696 - pinned against the wall
http://**********/image/1334699 - and again, pinned against the wall

I'll predict that if the site keeps going and keeps adding material, it will be the top NN site as far as traffic and members by years end.

Great model.