• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbie Griffin / Veronica Black / Sandy Reed / Michelle McCurry

I've always wondered what her real name is, lol, but it doesn't matter. Barbie (as I call her) is great. :)

J

jalle2

Barbie Griffin "By Thje Window" Gallery!

Hey!

My first post so just flame me! :hatsoff:

I just need :helpme:

The Question is: where i can get the WHOLE Serie/pictures in the gallery: Barbie griffin by the window!

There are about 65-70 pictures in this gallery/serie and i have about 30-40! :(

So the only place IVE seen i can get the serie is: www.macandbumble.com, so i would just know if anyone had the full gallery of the serie, or where i can found the full gallery with the 65-70l? :)

This gallery:

http://www.almightyzeus.com/gals/barbie/boobs/zeus.html

The 1st! I just need ALL pictures in that gallery so if anyone have it i would be really GLAD! :thumbsup:

Greetz

Max

EDIT - This is NOT the place to request full sets. This is your warning. BNF

Michelle (Barbie / Sandy / Veronica) had a very nice, but too short segment in the video "The Untimate Playmate 50th Anniversary Search" (2003). There are also two hot video clips of her at BlueFantasaies.com (worth a one month membership). In 2004 she was "Miss Cobra Seats", and in 2005 she was a "Hot Guitarist Girl". She also had 4 great photo sets at ClubCobalt.com (not currently online). In 2006, her own site opened at BarbieG.com. Also, check out her motorcycle poster (photo by Sam Dixon) at BikerBeauties.com.

please someone else like her who does hardcore??????????????? apart from Sophia Rossi

thanx

I've always wondered what her real name is, lol, but it doesn't matter. Barbie (as I call her) is great. :)

Her real name is in fact Michelle McCurry, hails from Florida, and has a very chequered past - to say the least: married and pregnant at 17, hence the mass of stretch marks on her belly in the untouched pics. Divorced same year. All the stuff about nursing on her website is absolute lies to cover up her past.

Virtually abandoned her child to her mother's care. Alleged involvement around that time, and later, with drink, drugs and prostitution. Someone actually posted a link to her police record some years ago and on another site.

For all that she certainly has a kind of slut-sexy appeal; even looks relatively chaste in some pics :)

Sorry if this upsets some people's image of her, but it is true.

hey regan -
very interesting information
post some links to the police report if you can find it
just wanted to know how is it that you know so much about her ? did she hail from a town you lived in or something ? you have anything else please post

Well, you can't believe everything you read on a website. Barbie's real name is Michelle McCurry. However, the police report referred to above was for a DUI. Not trivial, but hardly evidence of a "checkered past". Hell, was arrested for DUI once, when I was in my 20s. And, if I ever meet her, I will not spend any time worrying about "stretch marks" !

STEEVO 1

Banned
Hey 'NOBODY' -- you sure have a bad habbit of posting bum links. On like pages 6-10, every
goddamned link you posted sent me to spamville...WTF? MAKE YOURSELF USEFULL AND ONLY
POST LINKS THAT ARE LEGITIMATE...Shit like this frustrates me to fucking hell and back!
Now you owe it to all of us to repost those galleries properly! Remember, don't post a gallery
that is either going to be removed by the admin. or is going to convert to 'PIMP-GALLERIES'
master page after a couple of days. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. :)

Hey 'NOBODY' -- you sure have a bad habbit of posting bum links. On like pages 6-10, every
goddamned link you posted sent me to spamville...WTF? MAKE YOURSELF USEFULL AND ONLY
POST LINKS THAT ARE LEGITIMATE...Shit like this frustrates me to fucking hell and back!
Now you owe it to all of us to repost those galleries properly! Remember, don't post a gallery
that is either going to be removed by the admin. or is going to convert to 'PIMP-GALLERIES'
master page after a couple of days. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. :)

Hey NEWBIE!!!
Every Link is ok to me....give an example....