• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbie Griffin / Veronica Black / Sandy Reed / Michelle McCurry

Re: Barbie Griffin

nobody said:
In addition to checking AlmightyZeus.com for M&B samples, I visit the site that sland74 linked for free stuff from Blue Fantasies. If you change the ### (18post.com/tgp/bluefantasies###) in the link, you'll see a new gallery; I think they're up to around 160 now. So every once in a while a new Barbie or Sandy sample set will turn up if I'm lucky. ;)

And of course, I check Barbie's Freeones page to see if new links are added there, like the pics she did for GlamourModelsGoneBad.com, which are pretty sweet.

Oh yeah, I'm told Michelle is doing very well in the Mystique contest I mentioned, but that site isn't very generous with free samples, so if she takes some pictures for them, you'll probably need to be a member of their site to see 'em. :mad:

They are up to 310 now! Enjoy!

Paroxysmia said:
is she retired?
It seems she is not retired...... I have seen several things she is doing as Michelle. She even was Ms. 2004 for some type of Motorcycle seat company. She seems to be very active modeling and entering contests so her name will be seen.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

s_letteer said:
I finally finished downloading all the pics of Barbie, Turns out there is over 3500 pics and 3 videos! I'll start posting a complete set at a time tomorrow.

Before you do so, I suggest that you re-read the rules.

BNF said:
Before you do so, I suggest that you re-read the rules.

I'm not sure why it would be a problem to post pics. I must have missed something in the rules. Please clarify.