• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbara Moore

From what I have seen it still the same, kinda just running on autopilot. She is active on Abibids try contacting her there.

Nope, quite the opposite in fact. Her sets have been quite lame recently. Rather far from the hotter pics published about 2 years ago. Still that artsy-fartsy filter on her pictures, still hiding (or blurring) her asshole, still no pink, and still medium to low resolution. I'd be quite surprised if she decided to push her levels further... She doesn't seem to realize that many other former playmates have become way more erotic lately - though she still (wrongly) claims she's the most erotic of them all. :facepalm:

Well she certainly isnt the most erotic of them all, but to be fair she got more revealing than about 95% of them. Unfortunately most playmates dont do any explicit nudity, and of the paysites still running, I would say that only about 2 or so are currently more explicit. The others dont have paysites anymore. And unfortunately none of the more recent ones seem to have paysites.

Her sets have been awfully lame lately.
Besides, most of her good shots are now available on the net... just search any BM-related thread.
A pity really, she still has great milf potential for sexier stuff.
I'm definitely canceling my membership.

Besides, most of her good shots are now available on the net... just search any BM-related thread.

I have met her before a few times. She is a big time CUNT! As "unfriendly" as it gets and she has had more work done to her face than Nicole Kidman. If you are a fan of hers don't meet her or else you won't be a fan of hers.

I have met her before a few times. She is a big time CUNT! As "unfriendly" as it gets and she has had more work done to her face than Nicole Kidman. If you are a fan of hers don't meet her or else you won't be a fan of hers.

Still hot...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-05 Messages — OnlyFans(4).jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-05 Messages — OnlyFans(4).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 930
She has shown toys (but not used) in her OF feed. My guess is that she has some toy action going on in her DM's