• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Baltimore

Deepcover

Closed Account
Right. Just like how you criticize anyone in America from your armchair in Canada when you actually have no idea what their lives are like and no fucking idea what you're on about.

Actually I've faced discrimination despite me being a born Canadian. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that since your else where sitting from your armchair.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Typical name calling from someone who is short of arguments. You have no respect for law enforcement, soldiers and perhaps vets but you do have respect for thugs. You are very lucky that it hadn't happened irl because a vet wouldn't let it pass. There is nothing good about acting like a vandal, encouraging criminality and attacking other people's businesses.

When did I say I have respect for thugs? I'm for the people who protested in peace and yet even the ppl who had nothing to do with the riots were still viewed as responsible for the outburst which I find highly unfair. I don't have any sympathy when LE keeps murdering unarmed civilians for no apparent reason and getting away with it. Same goes for racial profiling. A big :nono: in my books...I don't support the military (Well I'd support the Russian military since they got a strong history) particularly American military partly because they are highly overrated in my view and it sickens me when they brag about their troops mixed in with American patriotism. The concept of sweeping up the bad guys and having over a thousand military bases around the world. America should get rid of those military bases because there is absolutely no need for them. None @ all. I can't believe ppl like you support the system.

And Chelsea Manning should be free not behind bars.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
And BRADLEY Manning should've been hung or shot for treason.

Right. Just like how you criticize anyone in America from your armchair in Canada when you actually have no idea what their lives are like and no fucking idea what you're on about.

Right on. Derpcover has to be one of the most loathsome little cockroaches to scurry across this forum. I don't think I've ever seen him write a half decent or intelligent post.

Deepcover

Closed Account
If you view me as a loathsome little cockroach, you are saying much about yourself and nothing useful. You never say anything useful about anything on this website period. You're a captive in your own box and a snobbish looney...Loser.

georges

Staff member
You want facts, so here you go:
Here are the 15 towns with more than 100000 inhabitants where criminality is as its highest peak:
ranking . . . . . . . . Percentage of black population
313 Dayton, OH . . . . . .43.9%
314 Richmond, VA . . . . .58.0%
315 Kansas City, MO . .. 32.0%
316 Washington, DC . . . .61.5%
317 New Orleans, LA . . . 68.1%
318 Memphis, TN . . . . . 62.1%
319 Compton, CA . . . . . 41.8%
320 West Palm Beach, FL . 33.3%
321 Tampa, FL . . . . . . 26.9%
322 Camden, NJ . . . . . .55.5%
323 Chicago, IL . . . . . 38.5%
324 Baltimore, MD . . . . 65.3%
325 St. Louis, MO . . . . 52.2%
326 Atlanta, GA . . . . . 62.2%
327 Detroit, MI . . . . . 83.5%
Here are the 15 towns with more than 100000 inhabitants where criminality is as its weakest peak:
1 Amherst, NY . . . . . . 3.9%
2 Newton, MA . . . . . . .2.0%
3 Mission Viejo, CA . . . 1.2%
4 Cary, NC . .. . . . . .6.3%
5 Brick Twnshp, NJ . . . .1.0%
6 Simi Valley, CA . . . . 1.3%
7 Sunnyvale, CA . . . . . 2.3%
8 Colonie, NY . . . . . . 4.0%
9 Sterling Heights, MI . .1.3%
10 Clarkstown, NY . . . .8.0%
11 Orem, UT . . . . . . . 0.3%
12 Greece, NY . . . . . . 2.9%
13 Thousand Oaks, CA .. .1.1%
14 Canton Twnshp, MI . ..4.6%
15 Livermore, CA .. . . .1.6%

You will draw your own conclusions. Before blaming others people for your misery, you need to look what is really happening on your side

Last edited:
Here are the 15 towns with more than 100000 inhabitants where criminality is as its highest peak:
Here are the 15 towns with more than 100000 inhabitants where criminality is as its weakest peak:

You will draw your own conclusions. Before blaming others people for your misery, you need to look what is really happening on your side

The conclusion I drew is that there's more crime in large cities than in small towns. Not exactly breaking news

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

I've personally been to virtually every town that is cited on your list and it appears to be reasonably accurate from my perspective. However, I'd be interested to know exactly what assertion you are inferring by citing these statistics, Georges (by the way, citing your source would add more validity to them although I don't at all doubt their relative accuracy). Statistics are quantitative indicators of trends or a lack thereof and nothing more. For instance, I can draw a correlation between the presence of bathtubs and the incidence of cancer cases. Does that mean that bathtubs cause cancer? Of course not.

Answer a specific question for me if you would be so kind. Taking no other factors into the equation, do you believe that blacks are inherently more prone to commit crimes than other racial, ethnic or demographic groups? Your statistics would seem to indicate so, right? So, is that what you are contending? Are blacks naturally more drawn to commit crimes than other groups are? Answer please. Thanks.

georges

Staff member
I've personally been to virtually every town that is cited on your list and it appears to be reasonably accurate from my perspective. However, I'd be interested to know exactly what assertion you are inferring by citing these statistics, Georges (by the way, citing your source would add more validity to them although I don't at all doubt their relative accuracy). Statistics are quantitative indicators of trends or a lack thereof and nothing more. For instance, I can draw a correlation between the presence of bathtubs and the incidence of cancer cases. Does that mean that bathtubs cause cancer? Of course not.

Answer a specific question for me if you would be so kind. Taking no other factors into the equation, do you believe that blacks are inherently more prone to commit crimes than other racial, ethnic or demographic groups? Your statistics would seem to indicate so, right? So, is that what you are contending? Are blacks naturally more drawn to commit crimes than other groups are? Answer please. Thanks.
The following problems are that in some areas of the towns with the highest criminality records, there are either:
-no real educational structure
-no real and decently paid jobs
-no real safety after certain hours of the day or even the whole day
-no real following from parents of what their kids do after 10pm
-admiration for the thug mentality and police hatred
-ghettoisation
Here is a link from the federal bureau of prison from march 2015 that indicates that there are more whites behind bars than blacks
http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp
I don't believe that blacks are more prone to crimes than other people. In some towns, where there are a big gap and huge differences between rich and poors or even gang related wars, it is sadly often people who have not enough high revenues or even those who committed repeated offenses, who are doomed to commit them again. Looting, rioting, stealing and advocating the murder of cops is not going to make things better but only just worse. When you lack to solve the problems of bad suburbs in huge towns, it always become worse and worse. Perhaps the mayors who were at the head of some the towns with the high crime rate I have listed, have completely forgotten what residentiality and safety mean. Also when most of wealthy and influent people leave a town, they leave a town with a very small amount of money and chances to become something bad and prone to criminality and extreme poverty.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Statistics are quantitative indicators of trends or a lack thereof and nothing more. For instance, I can draw a correlation between the presence of bathtubs and the incidence of cancer cases. Does that mean that bathtubs cause cancer? Of course not.

And here Jagger sums up almost all of the debate that happens in this board section: "I've seen a correllation in a complex system between one variable and another, and without looking any further than that I've declared causation!" Guns, religion, racial issues, it's all here.

I'd rep you, but, well...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
http://news.yahoo.com/freddie-gray-...-in-back-of-police-van--report-124521845.html

Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide; officers charged
By Michael Walsh
2 hours ago
Yahoo News

Baltimore's State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced Friday morning that several officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray will face homicide charges.

“To the people of Baltimore and the demonstrators across America, I heard your call for ‘no justice, no peace.’ Your peace is sincerely needed as I work to deliver justice on behalf of this young man,” she said.

As the public waits for an official report on Gray's death, details from the investigation have slowly begun trickling out.

According to multiple reports, the medical examiner found that the 25-year-old man’s head struck a bolt that jutted out in the back of the police van.

A law enforcement official told the Washington Post that this was not Gray’s only injury, and that his wounds were consistent with those generally seen in car crashes.

Multiple police sources told WJLA that the head wound corresponds with a bolt in the back of the vehicle, and that the impact broke Gray’s neck.

It was not immediately clear what caused the blow while he was in custody, according to the sources.

The investigation did not uncover evidence connecting the videotaped portion of his arrest — which helped to spur protest and riots in the streets of Baltimore — with the young man’s death, according to the local ABC affiliate.

Police Commissioner Anthony Batts said at a news conference Thursday that the results were turned over to State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby one day before a deadline he established.

“I set a date to get this done,” he said. “I was communicating clearly; I wanted a sense of urgency on this case to get the results out there. We dedicated 30 detectives, their full-time job was focused on this case and only this case.”

Based on these findings, the state’s attorney’s office is to determine whether any of the officers will be indicted for crimes in Gray’s death.

Mosby, in turn, issued a statement entreating the public to “remain patient and peaceful and to trust the process of the justice system.”

But many protesters are upset that police still have not shared their findings with the public nearly two weeks after Gray’s death — especially amid claims by his family’s lawyer, Billy Murphy, that his spine had been “80 percent severed.”

The officers picked up a prisoner on April 12 during the roughly 40-minute drive to the police station; Gray was unresponsive upon arrival.

The Washington Post reported that the prisoner, who could not see Gray because they were separated by a metal partition, thought that the young man “was intentionally trying to injure himself” by “banging against the walls."

The D.C. paper found this account in an application for a search warrant that had been sealed by the court. Authorities were reportedly seeking the uniform one of the arresting officers wore the day of Gray’s arrest.

But Donta Allen, who identified himself as the man in the van with Gray, told WJZ-TV that the report is inaccurate and that he just heard “a little banging.”

“And they trying to make it seem like I told them that, I made it like Freddie Gray did that to hisself (sic),” Allen said to the station. “Why the f--- would he do that to hisself (sic)?”

Police revealed that the van made a stop on the way to the station that was not appropriately logged. Gray died in a hospital one week later.

A report from the Carroll County, Md., Sheriff’s Office, obtained by The Associated Press, indicates that one of the officers suspended following Gray’s death has had his mental stability called into question.

Lt. Brian Rice, the officer who initially pursued Gray, had been hospitalized in April 2012 over mental health concerns; at the time, he reportedly said he “could not continue to go on like this” and threatened to commit an act that was censored from the public version of the report.

Batts emphasized that the task force heeded his call and has exhausted every lead at this point in time, but that does not mean their investigation is over.

“The family and the community and the public deserve transparency and truth,” he said.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Until the officers are convicted it means nothing.

Also true. This is the beginning, beginning stage. The media must be jumping for joy regardless of network getting to cover another big trial. How many months of cash will they be able to milk out of dividing and conquering America once more?