• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bad Luck Paris ;)

Hehehe Well Paris lost the Olympic 2012 bid, so being the gloating winner that I am I thought it was appropriate to post some pics to make the French feel better :)

Attachments

• 0,,2005310271,00.jpg
    0,,2005310271,00.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 993
lol , looking forward to london getting the games, really didnt effect meone way or the other, would have prefered new york to get it as i might have gone to see them, or at least watch them at a reasonable hour

Paroxysmia

Banned
Good pics! ;-) I like the last one!
But with money, it's easy to win lots of thing...
How many stadium does UK think to build in Africa for its election... ;-)
3 No, it is hard to digest.

I didn't want them here in NYC, it would have made life hell for everyone here, my commute would have been a nightmare every morning. And I'm glad London got too, not because I was rooting for London, but becuase I was rooting against those fucking frogs in Paris.

lmao... yea, nice stuff.

love the drooping tower thing... so funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Apologies for reviving this thread, but it's now been alleged that London won by mistake:

"A senior Olympic figure has told the BBC that London only won the 2012 Olympics because of a misplaced vote.
Alex Gilady claims the mistake happened when a vote was cast for Paris instead of the intended recipient, Madrid.
Had the vote gone to Madrid, claims Gilady, they would have finished level with Paris on 32 votes apiece in the penultimate round, behind London
."

Full story here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/olympics_2012/4553116.stm

(on the other hand - who cares?.............:) )

Last edited:
i like bits of each olympics.

the xtreme winter sports are cool such as snowboarding, and those crazy ski jumpers and of course hockey.

summer, i love v-ball, both beach and indoor, i used to play v-ball professionally, wish i didnt give it up now

member20672

Closed Account
Nightfly said:
I like the Winter Olympics; the Summer ones bore me to tears usually.
Same here. There's nothing in the Summer Olympics that make me want to watch. But then I only watch the Winter Olympics for hockey.:D

om3ga said:
Apologies for reviving this thread, but it's now been alleged that London won by mistake:

Interesting.

Well, I'm sure they (London, Paris) were both qualified candidates, so why don't we let the world decide?

Can I see hands for London?....

And what about for Paris?....

Yeah I thought so. It stays in London.

Tgunz262 said:
Ah, jeez. Who let Florida on the Olympic Committee?

nice :)