squallumz knows petras secret: she farted. Oct 19, 2008 #21 yeah, welcome back for sure. im glad you came back, talk about a cutie.
jibbijib Oct 19, 2008 #23 Woooooooo I don't remember you, but I'll try to remember you 5 minutes from now... lol Welcome back to the board, and please do post lots... It's nice to have more Canadian content representin'... Nice avatar btw.
Woooooooo I don't remember you, but I'll try to remember you 5 minutes from now... lol Welcome back to the board, and please do post lots... It's nice to have more Canadian content representin'... Nice avatar btw.
Dawn Oct 19, 2008 #24 Great to have you back, Ariel. :hatsoff: I hope you will enjoy our virtual company as much as we appreciate yours. :thumbsup:
Great to have you back, Ariel. :hatsoff: I hope you will enjoy our virtual company as much as we appreciate yours. :thumbsup:
Patrick_S persona non grata Oct 19, 2008 #25 ArielRebel said: Yes and I will have something special for Halloween!!!!! More cute than scary this year because last year my pictures were way too intense I couldn't post then anywhere Click to expand... Where those the ones with the *****? I loved those, i even made a wallpaper from them.
ArielRebel said: Yes and I will have something special for Halloween!!!!! More cute than scary this year because last year my pictures were way too intense I couldn't post then anywhere Click to expand... Where those the ones with the *****? I loved those, i even made a wallpaper from them.