• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Back from the avn show in vegas...fell in love with monica sweetheart (pic)

Very lucky! Monica is easily the most beautiful of the bunch!

wow this thread still alive???

ok here are a few more pics link here

enjoy :thumbsup:

dig_dick

Banned
Hey Man Good Job U R A Lucky Guyz Hey Cypocrypt Did U Meet Krystal Steal And Amber Micheals Usa Here I Come BY THE WAY GUYZ WHO IS THE HOT GIRL PLZ TELL ME HER NAME

Attachments

• DSCN0138.jpg
    DSCN0138.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
dig_dick said:
Hey Man Good Job U R A Lucky Guyz Hey Cypocrypt Did U Meet Krystal Steal And Amber Micheals Usa Here I Come BY THE WAY GUYZ WHO IS THE HOT GIRL PLZ TELL ME HER NAME

hey man thanks :)
Krystal Steal was there but to get to her there was a huge line and to be honest she looked like shit at the show so i didnt think it was worth it...the girl on that pic is britney skye

peace

yes the line was crazy to see krystal and jenna.. krystal looked good each day she was there i didn't see her ever looking like shit. her is a pic of her for you dig_dick...

vegas2005set1047.jpg

Phil77

Banned
looks fuckable to me! if thats looking like shit then I'd hate know what looks worse.

trust me she did look like shit...her face was caked with acne..anyways i guess is a matter of taste

Phil77

Banned
maybes she has taken a few too many facials, those can cause acne I've heard. no big deal, I'd still love to bang her.

trust me she did look like shit...her face was caked with acne..anyways i guess is a matter of taste

i have to say your wrong.. i was face to face with krystal more the one time the 3 days i was at AVN and i have to disagree with what you are saying about her looking like shit.. and now you saying her face was caked with acne... :lame:

JJzangel said:
i have to say your wrong.. i was face to face with krystal more the one time the 3 days i was at AVN and i have to disagree with what you are saying about her looking like shit.. and now you saying her face was caked with acne... :lame:

like i said..i guess it is a matter of taste...in my opinion she looked bad...sorry if it doesnt go with yours..so how about respecting mine???