• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Babes whose appeal you'll never get

i think gisele is hot and she's fun to hang with :)
Goes without saying. What I don't get is guys who don't get Got Gisele.:dunno: But it takes all kinds I guess.
why do i always have a beer in my hand?
Well, you need it for all the running you do. :o How else can you maintain a body like that with a beer accessory??

Not that she is ugly or anything...just don't see why there is so much fascination about her.
Listen, I get that there are a thousand different tastes in the world. But I will never get how her sheer gorgeousness is not gotten by everyone. I mean she's not just good or okay looking....
But then again, I am not much of a fan of blondes.

Me neither but the weight of her gorgeousness is just undeniable...and believe it or not it's really just a matter of reality for me that she is just incredible looking...not that I'm some devoted fan.

Listen, I get that there are a thousand different tastes in the world. But I will never get how her sheer gorgeousness is not gotten by everyone. I mean she's not just good or okay looking....

Me neither but the weight of her gorgeousness is just undeniable...and believe it or not it's really just a matter of reality for me that she is just incredible looking...not that I'm some devoted fan.

I tend to agree with the side that just doesnt get it. To me there is nothing special about her. She's blonde, and fake looking. I lean toward more natural looking girls. To me she just looks too much like everyone else. But ya know what they say, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Already mentioned but Gwyneth Paltrow has to be at the head of the list. I'm sure I wasn't the only one actually rooting for Michael Douglas in A Perfect Murder.

Sorry man, I just don't see what the big deal with Got Gisele is :dunno:

I find her face long and am not a fan of her hair. She is cute, but that's about it, nothing particularly striking. I also agree with the previous comment that she is fake looking.

I agree. I am not sure what the point of threads like this are.

so that anonymous people can feel good about themselves by nit-picking the appearance of beautiful women and claim them to be heinously ugly over the internet when, in real life they would be falling over themselves to praise their beauty...just an idea :dunno: