• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ban-one

Works for panties
Re: Babes in Halloween costumes

Mandy Flores

50.jpg

BX_H4k0CcAAKyQ5.jpg

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches

Diane Andrews

Official Checked Star Member
With Halloween knocking at the door, what do you think is the sexiest Halloween costume?

It seems like all the costumes have gone the way of "slutty" nowadays, and that doesn't bother me for ADULTS, but which do you find the sexiest of all the slutty costumes? :)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
The mime is scary..

I do enjoy a nurse. A proper good nurse. Of course, a cute girl can make anything look good.

I am rather drawn towards the slutty red devil look (I of course have no reason why this is at all).

Attachments

• red-devil-costume-kit.jpg
    red-devil-costume-kit.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 158
The mime is scary..

I have to disagree personally. Rather than the standard mime fair, there's the potential for lots of miming to be had, from sexy to the down right slutty lol

A policewoman, teacher, nurse, secretary, french maid, she-devil etc are all good. But some characters from comics/movies/tv can be damn sexy. Like Wonder Woman, Cat Woman, Aeon Flux and Xena. Another sexy costume is Marilyn Monroe ;)

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
be careful, if you hit at assari's house and if it his wife who open the door trust me, you've will never sleep again...

If she can pull it off - and not many can

Wonder Woman

She has to be tall with long legs, a somewhat fit/narrow waist, breasts not too big and not too small - maybe 34C and long dark hair

Kate Beckinsale cums to mind immediately as someone who could pull it off because she could look a lot like Lynda Carter who is by far the best ever WW

Status
Not open for further replies.