• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Babes in Halloween costumes

2014-10-17-max-bat-001.JPG

Happy Halloween :)

I have always wanted to try a Wonder Woman costume. Hmmm... think I can pull it off?

Hope I don't get "killed" for this, but..............

NO!

Knowing what type of body WW MUST have and what kind of body you have, it isn't one that would look great in a WW outfit. You have a nice body but the type of body a woman needs for WW is not the body you possess. Just being honest here and if you put on a WW outfit at home and wanted to wear it outside when you looked in the mirror and saw what you looked like with it on I think you would agree with me. In private for your guy.............YES! Go for it. But in public - probably best not to do so

Diane Andrews

Official Checked Star Member
Hope I don't get "killed" for this, but..............

NO!

Knowing what type of body WW MUST have and what kind of body you have, it isn't one that would look great in a WW outfit. You have a nice body but the type of body a woman needs for WW is not the body you possess. Just being honest here and if you put on a WW outfit at home and wanted to wear it outside when you looked in the mirror and saw what you looked like with it on I think you would agree with me. In private for your guy.............YES! Go for it. But in public - probably best not to do so

Ummm... I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about since I actually have the exact same body as any picture I've ever seen of WW?

Status
Not open for further replies.