• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Heard Avy asked Keiran Lee to try and get her some shoots for Brazzers, but they weren't interested. Don't know why, but it's usually one of two reasons...either they think she's too demanding/difficult, or they don't think she's a big enough draw anymore. Which way do you guys see it with her?

Heard Avy asked Keiran Lee to try and get her some shoots for Brazzers, but they weren't interested. Don't know why, but it's usually one of two reasons...either they think she's too demanding/difficult, or they don't think she's a big enough draw anymore. Which way do you guys see it with her?

I haven't seen any recent work by the lovely Ms. Avril, but she's so popular it makes no sense barring other factors why they would say no.

The "other factors" could possibly be:

She gained a lot of weight
She wants too much money
She had breast reduction surgery
She could have tested HIV positive

You asked "difficult." That would be Avy in her heyday, so it's a good possibility she is still a PITA.

An unlikely possibility is that the Brazzers folks wanted an exclusive contracy or something similar which Avy would not agree to.

Could be either of those reasons. Her "condom only" policy could be seen as demanding, but I'm more inclined to believe that they feel like she's just not that big a star anymore, and they don't think she's worth the money she's probably asking for. Plus, there are younger hotter girls doing more for less.

I haven't seen any recent work by the lovely Ms. Avril, but she's so popular it makes no sense barring other factors why they would say no.

The "other factors" could possibly be:

She gained a lot of weight
She wants too much money
She had breast reduction surgery
She could have tested HIV positive

You asked "difficult." That would be Avy in her heyday, so it's a good possibility she is still a PITA.

An unlikely possibility is that the Brazzers folks wanted an exclusive contracy or something similar which Avy would not agree to.

You said that Avy was a "Pain In The Ass" in her heyday...can you give specific details you heard?

Could be either of those reasons. Her "condom only" policy could be seen as demanding, but I'm more inclined to believe that they feel like she's just not that big a star anymore, and they don't think she's worth the money she's probably asking for. Plus, there are younger hotter girls doing more for less.

Gotta be a blow to her ego.

You said that Avy was a "Pain In The Ass" in her heyday...can you give specific details you heard?

You mean like backing out of her contracts with Seymore Butts, North Star, and PUBA and repeatedly flaking on scenes or showing up for scenes stoned? I can see where people wouldn't put up with that shit anymore, now that her looks have faded and the tits have sagged a bit.

There were a few "behind the scenes" segments where she was in varying stages of undress pissed off about some issues.

In one case she had a fit because the stunt cock was over 30 minutes late. In another the guy couldn't get his load to pop and she had some unkind nasty words. In another she made some rude comments about the director.

I remember these incidents because she was so damned sexy expressing herself and because I really didn't understand why the scenes were allowed to go public.

There were a few "behind the scenes" segments where she was in varying stages of undress pissed off about some issues.

In one case she had a fit because the stunt cock was over 30 minutes late. In another the guy couldn't get his load to pop and she had some unkind nasty words. In another she made some rude comments about the director.

I remember these incidents because she was so damned sexy expressing herself and because I really didn't understand why the scenes were allowed to go public.

Do you remember which scenes those were, or who the male talent or director was?

I'm also remembering that she hosted a "Live Show" for Brazzers over a year ago, and fans thought she was the worst host ever. That could be another reason they didn't want her back for new scenes.

Yeah, I remember those "behind the scenes" segments. I guess she could get away with that shit when she was 20-25 and hotter than fuck, but not anymore...lol.

Yeah, I remember those "behind the scenes" segments. I guess she could get away with that shit when she was 20-25 and hotter than fuck, but not anymore...lol.

Funny how that happens...lol. Every company was dying to shoot her back then, and now it seems they don't want her at all. I would agree, that it's got to be a major blow to her ego.