• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well, on second thought...

http://galleries.interracialpickups.com/movies/08/?nats=dogs2fuck:pps30:irpickups&content=avy_scott

I think she "got enough" here...lol.

She was struggling big time in that 3rd clip, and couldn't get it all. :shock:

And we can't forget her scene for racksandblacks.com...

http://bbp.juggcrew.com/m/racks/192/?t=5&nats=juggsfree:Revshare:BBP

That was a rough scene that had Avy struggling from start to finish. The initial penetration was brutle and the guy didn't go easy on her.

Just saw another new scene on **************, that had Avy taking another big black cock! It's a boy/girl/girl scene, but Avy is definitely the focal point. There was a great part when the guy has Avy on all fours, and is about to fuck her from behind, and Avy says in a nervous voice "this is my weak position". The guy promises he won't hurt her, and Avy braces for his huge cock saying "I'll tell you when" (to stop), "I'll say Uncle". The guy really puts the wood to her hard and deep, and it's clear she's really feeling it, but she takes his big dick like a pro and looks amazing...as good as I've ever seen her!

Great scene...Avy is a Goddess! :thumbsup:

Just saw another new scene on **************, that had Avy taking another big black cock! It's a boy/girl/girl scene, but Avy is definitely the focal point. There was a great part when the guy has Avy on all fours, and is about to fuck her from behind, and Avy says in a nervous voice "this is my weak position". The guy promises he won't hurt her, and Avy braces for his huge cock saying "I'll tell you when" (to stop), "I'll say Uncle". The guy really puts the wood to her hard and deep, and it's clear she's really feeling it, but she takes his big dick like a pro and looks amazing...as good as I've ever seen her!

Great scene...Avy is a Goddess! :thumbsup:

WOW...another interracial scene for Avy! I told ya the girl can't get enough!

She's really been making up for lost time since she came back, and living out all of her "dark" fantasies. ;)

In the last year she's been fucked by:
Lexington Steele
Sean Michaels
John E. Depth
Jack Napier
C.J. Wright
Jon Jon
Prince Yahshua (twice)
Mr. Marcus (twice)

And, I'm probably forgetting a couple more...lol.

Keep it up Avy...your fans love it!