• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Avril Lavigne

I looked at that line of pictures... and nope, avril still doesn't get me stirring in the underpants. I'm gonna have to go with, not interested. Famous or not, I can safely say, I would not put my hard phallus inside of avril's ass mouth or pussy

I looked at that line of pictures... and nope, avril still doesn't get me stirring in the underpants. I'm gonna have to go with, not interested. Famous or not, I can safely say, I would not put my hard phallus inside of avril's ass mouth or pussy

Uh! Oh, shut the thread down. What was everybody else thinking these last nearly 40 pages?????

Thanks for letting us know. We were really interested on what you were thinking.

You should stay in the loop, though, 'cause there's many pictures with Deryck Whibley. Maybe you can tell us if you are interested in putting your hard phallus inside of some of his holes.