• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Avril Lavigne

AlaeNoctis

Banned
The same pedos who post here also post on
Liz Vicious thread as well...

AlaeNoctis

Banned
First, for me to be a pedo, according to that statement, I got to
post on the other thread as well.

Second, don't try to hide. We all know your attraction to Avril, Liz
and others are because they look like kids.

YOU GUYS ARE SICK AND NEED TREATMENT!

No, YOU need treatment!!! You're some kind of fucking psycho-stalker!!! Yeah, I fucking love Avril and Liz Vicious. Yeah, I fucking love young women of legal age. You know why??? Because "of legal age" means IT'S FUCKING LEGAL. From your avatar and your fucking obsession with "pedo" you're some kind of perv who digs up the rotting corpses of old women at the cemetery to fuck, or you're the REAL fucking pedo because you're always fucking talking about it!!! What's the matter, your dick can't get hard unless your woman's either 12 or has maggots squirming in her pussy? Quit fucking trolling!!! Fuck off and die, you worthless piece of shit!!! :ban::lame::ban2::violent:

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
No, YOU need treatment!!! You're some kind of fucking psycho-stalker!!! Yeah, I fucking love Avril and Liz Vicious. Yeah, I fucking love young women of legal age. You know why??? Because "of legal age" means IT'S FUCKING LEGAL. From your avatar and your fucking obsession with "pedo" you're some kind of perv who digs up the rotting corpses of old women at the cemetery to fuck, or you're the REAL fucking pedo because you're always fucking talking about it!!! What's the matter, your dick can't get hard unless your woman's either 12 or has maggots squirming in her pussy? Quit fucking trolling!!! Fuck off and die, you worthless piece of shit!!! :ban::lame::ban2::violent:

Heh heh... that's the sort of reaction he's looking for. Believe me, I agree with you on this one, but by his other posts I have bumped into it's fairly obvious he's simply after a reaction.

So yeah... screw off dick-head, go bother some other members favorite hottie's in some other thread. These chicks are way out of your league anyhow. Dig the avatar. :rolleyes:

Heh heh... that's the sort of reaction he's looking for. Believe me, I agree with you on this one, but by his other posts I have bumped into it's fairly obvious he's simply after a reaction.

So yeah... screw off dick-head, go bother some other members favorite hottie's in some other thread. These chicks are way out of your league anyhow. Dig the avatar. :rolleyes:

Yeah, AlaeNoctis is a weirdo and a troll. I offen run into his trolling on other adult formus because he uses the same name. It's funny he got banned on here twice in 1 week time. LOL

Any ass shots of this chick?

How does a paparazzi follow a chick like this around on the beach and not get a single ass shot of her in the bikini?!?!?!?

:cool:

What a miserable life you must have. Hope you find happiness one day.

By the way. I don´t find Avril attractive at all.