• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Avril Lavigne

Have you guys seen her on Girlfriend's video??

My favourite singer is Phil H.Anselmo but I would fuck her as well, shes as long
legged beauty!

Avril Ramona Lavigne. The girl you love to hate. There is no in between. You either own both my CDs may they be burned, downloaded, borrowed, or the real thing or you don't. You either know that I sang with Shania Twain at age fourteen or you don't. Those of you who do need to get lives maybe. Those of you who don't... you do now!!

Breif history of moi. I was born in Napanee, Ontario, Canada. I was singing at the age of two, writing my own songs and playing guitar by twelve, fourteen when I won a contest to sing on stage with Shania Twain at a local concert and signed at sixteen to Arista Records. From there I released my frist CD "Let Go" not to be confused with the Rancid album "Let's Go". My second single "Skater Boi" was a huge success, bigger than my frist "Complicated", as were all my singles after that.

As things died down about me, I went back to writing, along with my guitarist Evan Taubenfeld and drummer Matt Brann. I also had some help from Raine Miada, Ben Moody, and Chantal Kreviazuk. And thus, "Under My Skin" was born. I like this record a lot better than my frist one. It's a lot more personal, I think.

The boys and I did an international tour with Simple Plan recently but that has come to an end. Now we're resting up and preparing for a US tour for "Under My Skin". Simple Plan is also dropping a new album soon so make sure you go out and get it.